Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zombiepanda
Nov 1, 2010

Dead Pikachu posted:

Barbie Pet Doctor, I wanted to be a vet like Barbie so bad.

This was my favorite Barbie I had, as I also wanted to be a vet when I was young. I also had that Cool Blue Barbie in the overalls someone posted earlier on.

I had a toy dog similar to this, but I can't find the exact one.

I was obsessed with Furbies and had like 5, plus coloring books, keychains, happy meal toys...

Pound Puppy playsets! Kinda like Polly Pocket but with little puppies and kitties. I also had several of the little plush pound puppies.

Happy Meal toys! I think I had all of these Tiny Toons toys and maybe 5 of those teenie beanies.

Also had a good amount of Hot Wheels cars and Lego. I still have my old Polly Pocket sets and Pound Puppy sets in my closet. :3 Polly was my poo poo and my favorite were the enchanted storybook ones cause they're sparkly inside and some came with a plastic key you open them with.

I also bought a bunch of Pokemon toys and stuff when I was 12.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zombiepanda
Nov 1, 2010
^ Aw man :( Also, I really wanted one of those awesome race tracks with the loops that were in commercials all the time and never got one.

Speaking of Hot Wheels, the only one I remember off the top of my head as having was the toilet car:

I still have a couple of pretty awesome ones that I took a pic of, as well as a few other 90s things I found with it:

The tube with the lizard used to be filled with blue slime but it evaporated over time I guess. :sigh: I had some cool dinosaurs but I think they were just generic dino toys. I used to make my Barbies ride the larger ones around. :3:

edit: Holy crap, I forgot about Tech Deck/mini skateboards! My mom never bought me a real skateboard cause she thought it was dangerous or something. The first one I bought was the Eevee one in this pic:

Which I lost a wheel on a while ago. I had a few Tech Deck ones that're probably still around here somewhere, and I'm pretty sure some knockoff ones as well.

zombiepanda has a new favorite as of 03:04 on Oct 14, 2015

zombiepanda
Nov 1, 2010
Nice! :) I remember as a kid entering a contest for some Beanie Babies, and a CN (I think) contest for a Kirby pillow, but I've never had any luck with contests. Of course, the luckiest kids were the winners of the Nickelodeon Super Toy Run. I'd be psyched to win that even as an adult, honestly.

Tiggum posted:

These were incredibly popular with kids at my primary school, and I've never understood why. Still don't see the appeal. :shrug:

You can impress your friends by showing off all the sweet tricks you can do. :downs: And apparently there's a competition where you can win cash prizes for being good at toy skateboard tricks. :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfuAn5NKEtE

For me, I just liked the designs and flipping them around out of boredom. And they had these really tiny mini ones that I thought were cute.

• Locked thread