Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

kizudarake posted:

I had so much He-man stuff, including the castle, but my mom and dad's southern baptist church found out about it and took my hyperactivity into account and convinced them that the occultish parts of it were opening me up to demon possession, explaining the hyperactivity and misbehavior, and so the church did a burning of all the he-man stuff that all us kids had while we were in school.

Apparently, the slime barely even shriveled.

That's super hosed up and kind of cultish.

I, too, went to a Southern Baptist church growing up. We'd probably have lots to commiserate about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

AKA Pseudonym posted:

No wait, those things are different. Here's what I was thinking of

I'm jealous of that right now.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I can't find proof this existed, but as a kid, I had a big t-rex that was black with neon markings. It was a kickass Jurassic Park dino, but I can't find it to save my life.

Any one else have one?

E: Holy poo poo, I found it. Will post pics later

DicktheCat has a new favorite as of 05:03 on Dec 27, 2016

• Locked thread