Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

We had this when I was a kid. It took so long to spread out on the dining room table, and then set up the fielders, and the ball bearing would invariably go missing, and you couldn't do any proper shots. But it was still ace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

No pictures, but what my brother and I used to do with our He-Man toys, and WWF wrestling figures once we were bored of them was to rub their faces off against the brick wall of our house.

If you worked at it you could get their faces nearly silky smooth. It was fun.

Also to the guy that posted the Matchbox cars with the crash panels, a friend of my brothers had He-Man and Skeletor ones with the same thing but on their armour. You hit them once and it showed one scar, twice and two scars, then it went back to normal. So many epic battles were fought with those guys.

• Locked thread