Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Doom
Dec 1, 2004
I am on the Internet.
Can't find a decent image anywhere, but Zero Hour (also called Code Zero). 1/72 scale toy soldiers. The vehicles were the best part of it. I had a giant bomber that could open up and transform into an aircraft carrier. Last time I saw one it was being sold for £500.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Doom
Dec 1, 2004
I am on the Internet.

hackbunny posted:

I had the Triax tanks and the V-Rocs rocket launchers, and I played the poo poo out of them. My playmates had these huge army men sets, but nobody objected to my Megaforce units being embedded in their forces :neckbeard:

I never got the AA tanks but I used to think they were the poo poo. And drat I didn't remember the super-heavy units were that cool. The whole line had to have been designed by some serious war nerds, because the designs are fantastical but look just right for military hardware, and the technical specifications are detailed and mostly make sense:

Ah, these were the poo poo. I loved these things. The Ramfist was one of the coolest toys ever, a giant anti armour thing with two massive rotating blades that spun when you pressed the button. Bloody powerful springs on it as well - if you got bored of flinging tiny metal tanks around you could wail on your little brother for being annoying with it.

King Doom
Dec 1, 2004
I am on the Internet.
Any time someone mentions Visionaries a little voice in the back of my head sings 'KNIGHTS OF THE MAGICAAAAAAL LIGHT!'

• Locked thread