Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Gaybee posted:

Commercial made it seem a lot more awesome, but still a good game.
I don't think any other game came anywhere near as close to being as awesome as the commercial made it seem as Crossfire did. My brother and I played it until the play surface wore through and cracked. I would buy it new for the nostalgia factor if they still made it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

gentle pete posted:

I'm older than most people here so I'm not sure how many of you will remember these...

1: I think I might have had that but I have no idea what it was
2: That looks vaguely familiar
3: No idea, I'm not Jewish

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Quad posted:

Looking for a toy I had but can't remember the name of, it was basically this: http://www.amazon.com/SmartLab-Toys-Demolition-Triple-Warehouse/dp/B00BD9BXBM
But without all the graphics, just plastic girders, joints, and a little plunger thing with a timer that you would use to blow up your huge skycraper you just spent an hour building. Anyone?
Did it have black corners with white I-Beams with hooks that attached to the corners? If so, good luck, I've been trying to figure it out for years.
Was it Building Blasters?

GWBBQ has a new favorite as of 08:12 on Nov 17, 2015

• Locked thread