Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Doctor Goat posted:

dogs arent cool enough to be goats
Incorrect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That dog high af lmfao 😂😂😂

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

thats definitely not a goat. i seen loads of them b4.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

That dog high af lmfao 😂😂😂
She really enjoyed the beach

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Paws > Hooves

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

you're right. dogs and goats cannot be compared in the cool tiers. they are on separate cool categories.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
anybody who thinks that's a goat in that pic is an extreme Dumb rear end

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
I always thought the pest came out after Mario brothers, but I think I just saw Mario brothers first

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
The Pest is just a 90's reboot of The Jerk.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIp1I5Atr3Q

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
Imagine being a parent and paying $20 to go to a Sunday afternoon movie with your young child and that is the first thing you see.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Ralp posted:

The following posts in this thread each made me laugh out loud:

same ralph, same

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pablo Gigante posted:

Sure, I saw Willem Dafoe at the supermarket once and Steve Buscemi at a cafe, I'll hit 'em up for you

you live in the3 movie fargo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

trying to jack off posted:

you live in the3 movie fargo
I live in upstate NY

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

coldplay chiptunes posted:

Imagine being a parent and paying $20 to go to a Sunday afternoon movie with your young child and that is the first thing you see.

Rated PG-13 for crude sexual, scatalogical and ethnic humor

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pablo Gigante posted:

I live in upstate NY

you live in the movie fargo with willem dafoe and steve buscemi

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

trying to jack off posted:

you live in the movie fargo with willem dafoe and steve buscemi

I'd pay so much money to live in a universe with Willem Dafoe and Steve Buscemi...

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

rediscover posted:

anybody who thinks that's a goat in that pic is an extreme Dumb rear end

what the hell is it then!!!?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
hahaha what if i said the dog in the picture isnt a dog hahahaha *posts picture that reads ceci nest pas un doge* loll hahaha gently caress poo poo!!!

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

FactsAreUseless posted:

Top 10 SNES Games Of All Time!

10. Super Bomberman 2

can't believe you put the best multiplayer game of all time this low.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

coldplay chiptunes posted:

The Pest is just a 90's reboot of The Jerk.

The Pest is a 1997 American comedy film inspired by the classic short story "The Most Dangerous Game".

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Bumping this for a video called "Portal 3: 10 Things We DON'T WANT" and all the items in the list are just the guy saying stuff that has nothing to do with portal and saying how it would suck if they put it in portal [mandatory internet connection, open world, guns]

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

no they will not posted:

Bumping this for a video called "Portal 3: 10 Things We DON'T WANT" and all the items in the list are just the guy saying stuff that has nothing to do with portal and saying how it would suck if they put it in portal [mandatory internet connection, open world, guns]

Lmao

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

no they will not posted:

#3: can you imagine if they made portal 3 into a facebook game like farmville? jesus christ. no, just... no. i rest my case

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
#6. Portal on the Sega Genesis - This would KILL the franchise. Can't believe they're even considering this

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

pog boyfriend posted:

#3: can you imagine if they made portal 3 into a facebook game like farmville? jesus christ. no, just... no. i rest my case

#4 Portal Minecraft?? F*ck no, GAYbe NewSMELL! It has the bad ram and I don't mean like the power glove!!! Remember to like comment & subscribe

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

apropos to nothing posted:

#6. Portal on the Sega Genesis - This would KILL the franchise. Can't believe they're even considering this
Hell,

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

no they will not posted:

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

For such a brief moment as I was registering the picture in the OP, I was hoping the "The Pest" picture was actually a picture of The Rock.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

#2 :Playstation Move integration. actually, this would be pretty fuckin' sweet. nvm skip this one on the list

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

For such a brief moment as I was registering the picture in the OP, I was hoping the "The Pest" picture was actually a picture of The Rock.
Portal 3: 10 Things We DO Want. #1: A new main character voiced by the man himself, motherfucking Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

[in GladOS voice] I can smell what Dwayne is cooking. Haha. Just kidding. I am a computer.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

[in GladOS voice] I can smell what Dwayne is cooking. Haha. Just kidding. I am a computer.

I totally heard it in her voice!!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Things we're not looking forward to in dark souls 3: Microtransactions, DDR boss minigame, Faith using guns and internet meme references (really? it's the year of our lord 2015 and we've all had our share of pepe already)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I would actually like a rhythm game element in Dark Souls III.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

I would actually like a rhythm game element in Dark Souls III.
An enemy type that attacks/defends rhythmically, so you have to respond in kind.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

ArfJason posted:

hahaha what if i said the dog in the picture isnt a dog hahahaha *posts picture that reads ceci nest pas un doge* loll hahaha gently caress poo poo!!!

Hell Yeah I love classic nerd jokes like the pipe that let me know im smarter than the average bear, but at the same time don't have to learn anything new. The cat in the box is dead/alove haha w00t

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Does payday have a Pepe with skimask mask yet

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Hell Yeah I love classic nerd jokes like the pipe that let me know im smarter than the average bear, but at the same time don't have to learn anything new. The cat in the box is dead/alove haha w00t

:yikes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

PleasingFungus posted:

can't believe you put the best multiplayer game of all time this low.

second best after netflix

• Locked thread