Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

sector_corrector posted:

the goats climbed up on a car and scratched it to poo poo with their hooves, which is pretty bad

Good Dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

I don't think this has ever happened unfortunately, there's a bizarrely high number of celebrities who live in my area though

Ask them if I can have some money haha

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

Sure, I saw Willem Dafoe at the supermarket once and Steve Buscemi at a cafe, I'll hit 'em up for you

Thanks man. Tell them to post here too. And give them my steam name (gifting, natch)

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Larry Parrish posted:

there's a strip of highway in pilot hill which used to be bumfuck nowhere california but anyway a bunch of hollywood ppl bought bigass mansions there because it was mostly flat and empty. it's also OK wine country and i guess napa is pretty much bought out at this point so thats where everyone's going now. anyway my dad almost t-boned jim carrey on a moped with his huge redneck truck & it was the most terrifying experience of my life

Your dad almost boned Jim. Lmao.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

*Jericho's entrance music plays*

Haha

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

E: thought I was still in the Goldeneye thread