Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
THIS THREAD IS PROBABLY NOT SAFE FOR WORK

If any of you know of a better Amazon reviewer who's a white supremacist that loves anime feel free to let me know because I'd love to learn more about their views and opinions regarding tits and black people.

I'd like to introduce you to ace Amazon reviewer ROMAN V. HUNTER. Note the caps. That's a very important part of him and his exciting lifestyle.

ROMAN has reviewed 498 products on Amazon with a whopping 37% of his reviews being ranked positive. So what does ROMAN take interest in?

Well first of all, he really digs the military and police force, as well as making sure everybody raises their children correctly.

It's important to raise your kids right because if you don't then y-

Oh. Well speaking of erotic anime, ROMAN's got some awesome opinions regarding the art style in Japan versus America.

But ROMAN isn't a one-dimensional man, he also enjoys a good sitcom.

And he also knows how to dress and what to pay for the style that's right for you.

ROMAN isn't afraid to stick up for his fellow Christians, particularly when it comes to something involving a person named "TURTLE MAN"

Let's move on to another video and watch him show off his keen observational skills

Of course ROMAN believes in southern pride. That should go without saying.

And speaking of pride, ROMAN doesn't care about lacking any of it since he's posted this stellar review of a sex doll wig. For his sex doll. That he keeps on the fire escape. To scare away intruders. Because it's important to secure your domicile, and nothing scares away the burglars like a blowup doll with a green wig.

Thankfully he provided additional information about his inflatable sentry

And what does this sex doll protect that's so valuable?

"But what are ROMAN's views on Nick Fury and black people" is what you're probably wondering. Well wonder no more!

And of course the next logical question would be "what kind of bed cover does a man like this use?"

As you may have guessed from the black Nick Fury comments, ROMAN isn't a fan of the negroes.

Here's another reminder, just in case you somehow forgot.

Looking for the perfect condom for the white person in your life who fucks sex dolls on the fire escape? You're in luck!

Looking for the perfect set of anti-sodomite pants? You're covered too!

If you're worried about price, ROMAN knows where all the good deals are, at least regarding sexy anime babe pillows.

He also knows his Bible.

And loving hates his staples.

But what is the crowning jewel of his Amazon collection? Well... uh, this thing.

ROMAN is also very considerate when it comes to giving gifts to his co-workers and customers.

Then there's this.

And last... but certainly not least... ROMAN provides us with an enchanting look into his securely protected apartment, allowing us to gaze upon his majestic collection of busty plastic anime babes which are proudly on display.

Thank you, ROMAN.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Rutibex posted:

hhe is providing a valuable service to the amazon community, for free. i don't think you should be so judgmental
I found his review searching for "anime sex doll wigs to scare burglars off my fire escape." His was the 17th result.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Business Gorillas posted:

Lots of those reviewer people get free poo poo in exchange for high reviews so there's a not impossible chance he gets paid in anime figurines
It could backfire on him if he receives a crate of black Nick Fury figurines.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
But I'd seriously love to discuss the pros and cons of using a green haired sex doll to protect your apartment's fire escape from anime pillow-stealing thieves. I'd really appreciate your thoughts and opinions.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

quakster posted:

rig it up with rope like in home alone so it slams in their face & sends 'em flying down the stairs
I would guess the reviewer has an ample supply of rope.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

spud posted:

Challenge him to a boxing fight lowtax, wearing nothing but condoms.
I was thinking about breaking into his apartment and stealing all his precious anime, guns, confederate flags, and camouflage, but there's always some sultry harlot guarding the window

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

I've created some pamphlets to be dropped over city's to convert people into weebnazism
You hosed it up, that girl is flat chested, TRUE anime (from Japan) has huge rear end titties on em

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

a starwar betamax posted:

Lowtax good to see you on the line tonight
I'm back and ready to post

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

Okay fine, I fixed it,

Now if only somebody would make an anime out of Duck Dynasty