Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

this rock race is over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

coldplay chiptunes posted:

lol @ lowtax posting a thread in games about an SA rocket league thing and then having to pity bump it himself because no one cared.

lol @ lowtax creating a wonderful community for the meeting of the minds of the best and brightest of the internet and yet all anyone uses it for is to trash him. Oh wait a minute im not lol @ at that im actually extremely angry about it

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

lol @ lowtax creating a wonderful community for the meeting of the minds of the best and brightest of the internet and yet all anyone uses it for is to trash him. Oh wait a minute im not lol @ at that im actually extremely angry about it

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Okay...

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

You need a nap, dude.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

net cafe scandal posted:

You need a nap, dude.
Just took one, actually.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Just took one, actually.

You need to take a dirt nap

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Larry Parrish posted:

You need to take a dirt nap
I don't know what that is. Got a link?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't know what that is. Got a link?

Red or Blue?

Frisky
Apr 2, 2012

What turtle?
man rear end not good as mgs4, sadly

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

[in venom snake voice] Good, good rock

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

haunted bong posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

haunted bong posted:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Lmfao.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

<3 retard clown.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

yea i always go into a phantom pain session with very sincere enthusiasm over the next sweet geode i might spot this time 'round, goddamn i'm already antsy just thinkin bout it

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

the rocks just have a real magnetism to them.....wait poo poo are there magnets in this game??? drat that'd make some good dlc, or throw in some good magma here and there, maybe a little limestone, some dolostone in there. i'd really pay a premium for that kiknd of new good content

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeesh.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
just imagine how good the rocks at the grand canyon would look rendered in the fox engine :wth:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Finally.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

lesbian baphomet posted:

drat. now those are some freaking sick rocks.

I seen better.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Man on the Rocks is the album where the MGS V trailer song "Nuclear" comes from.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_XVVCVHGlQ

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

SunAndSpring posted:

Man on the Rocks is the album where the MGS V trailer song "Nuclear" comes from.

this is a good album

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Mach2 posted:

this is a good album

I am glad I have given you a good album to listen to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

• Locked thread