Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
japtor
Oct 28, 2005

Eifert Posting posted:

There's no commitment.
The commitment to excellence :colbert:

As a Raiders fan I'm not entirely sure what to think of the last two games cause the Chargers hasn't been playing well and didn't have Weddle and Gates (although they might've sucked it up too for all I know), and the Jets lost Fitz to start the game and I think they had a bunch of injuries coming in too. In any case they've at least shown they can beat up on a team now (at least for three quarters) vs the games earlier in the season.

And their 4th quarter clock management (or play execution I guess) was only topped by the Jets' plays on those last few drives :barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

japtor
Oct 28, 2005

:dealwithit:

• Locked thread