Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
oh and here i was thinking the thing on top of the cart was some sort of robotic doppelganger and she was just screwing with everyone

or

or maybe

MAYBE THE CART WAS THE MURDERER ALL ALONG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Serious Frolicking posted:

The big mystery is still if and how there was someone else in that room, though. There wasn't a spare cart, a walk-in freezer, or any of the other simple solutions to be found in there. So, someone dressed Magata's body in the wedding dress and put it on the cart and they did so recently. Then they left the room. The most obvious way for someone to escape is to hide in the cart under the wedding dress, but that doesn't explain how they got in there. Was there someone else living in there all along?

The exact moment I saw that giant teddy bear I thought 'someone's totally hiding in that somehow aren't they'

• Locked thread