Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wolverine Tamer
Jul 29, 2013
Kill Terry, it's what the puppy we murdered would've wanted.

Really enjoyed the Earthbound-like introduction video, super well made. Looking forward to the rest of the LP, off to a good start.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wolverine Tamer
Jul 29, 2013

Railing Kill posted:

Care to elaborate? I don't want to get too off-track here, but I just bought LISA and I'm considering buying Undtertale. thevoiceofdog's intro video got me interested in Undertale, but I'm curious about other opinions on it.

There's a SSLP of undertale that's currently running if you want to check it out a little before deciding whether or not it's worth forking over your own cash.

fwiw I enjoyed both Lisa the painful and undertale, but ymmv, I guess :shrug:

• Locked thread