Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

coldplay chiptunes posted:

There's a pawn shop type place for electronics near me that always advertises on Craigslist I've never been there but I can see from the pictures they post that it's stupid retro gouging poo poo like $50 for a gold NES Zelda cart or $120 for a Game Boy Advance and I'm just like lol yeah good luck idiots.

A local used bookstore that also stocks video games and equipment is selling a Japanese copy of Streer Fighter Alpha 3 for like 90 dollars even though it's basically worthless, because I think they just don't know what it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Tia Carrere is exceedingly spicy OP. Good find.

This is a weird series of coincidences but I watched Wayne's World on Saturday, then on Sunday Tia Carrere was a guest in a Birthday Boys sketch I was watching on Netflix and now this thread.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The fake commercials for the arcade use images of sonic games but the guy's head is always perfectly positioned over sonic so you can't actually see what game it is and probably so they didn't have to pay to use the footage

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh my god, she's a babe! *flapping his face around like a cartoon dog* urbrbbrbrb a-Schwing!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

Hahahaha apparently I also pissed off some GBS idiot.

Lol

• Locked thread