Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

There are too many Mets fans here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Craptacular! posted:

Most people know it's been a very long dry spell for the Dodgers. But also $300,000,000 in payroll (with $125,000,000 in luxury tax payments) has this effect.

Come back if they win the series, because many people would rather see LA buy a title than the Cardinals hustle and grit and heart their way to one with hot-hitting rookies and suddenly fixed trash prospects.
What does any of this mean?

You know the Dodgers have led MLB in attendance since new ownership took over right?

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Craptacular! posted:

I'm not sure how that is relevant. You wondered why people don't like your team in this thread; so I mentioned that they're spending $Alaska.

Unless I misread you and you wondered why there are so many Mets fans at Dodger Stadium, in which case, oops sorry.

Lol I'm at the game, I was saying there's too many Mets fans here in the stadium.

And by too many, I mean I can hear them occasionally.

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

That was the best contact I've seen Grandal make in weeks, so of course it was right at a defender.

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Zack will make them pay for that IBB

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

davecrazy posted:

Dodger Stadium got real excited for a moment there.

You'd get pretty loving excited too if your pitcher made hard contact with two on and two out in a postseason game

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

That was ugly, I hope this isn't another Kang situation

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Holy crap, a review goes the Dodgers way on a key play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

GONZO

• Locked thread