Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
Go the Mets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bregor
May 31, 2013

davecrazy posted:

Is that Larry Kings corpse in the 1st row behind the plate?

Larry King was there last night too.

Larry King owns

Bregor
May 31, 2013

I tuned in late, was Cal saying it was a good slide

Bregor
May 31, 2013

Crazy Ted posted:

Ron Darling thinks it's really dirty, Cal says "hard-nosed" baseball but I think he's trying to straddle the fence on that one.

Cal loving sucks

Bregor
May 31, 2013

Crazy Ted posted:

I think in the moment he honestly doesn't realize that Chase didn't even slide at the bag. It would have been an okay slide if Utley had gone down about six feet earlier because Tejada couldn't see where Utley was since his back was turned.

Growing up in DC in the pre-Nats era, Cal was a local god, even though by all accounts he's a massive prick. I'm so loving tired of him. His lovely broadcasting skills are just icing on the cake.

Bregor
May 31, 2013

gently caress the Dodgers

Bregor
May 31, 2013

Bregor posted:

Cal loving sucks

Bregor
May 31, 2013

Well this sucks. gently caress the Dodgers and gently caress Cal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bregor
May 31, 2013

Vernacular posted:

The entire organization gets thrown under the bus due to a combination of umps, rules and a guy who has been on the team for less than 2 months? Got it

lol

Yes cos I was so rooting for the Dodgers before that

• Locked thread