Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
There goes the Dodger no hitter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Captain Choke, am I rite?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Murphy getting salty with the umps already.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Thors got the hammer tonight.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Mets need to get Dickey back. 4 guys who throw 95+ and a knuckleballer.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Incoming Ces hacking and missing a breaking ball by a mile.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

CESPEDES!!!

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

MVP MVP MVP MVP!!!

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

That's unfair.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Let's go rook.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Who's the Dodgers long man?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

40 pitches. 2 innings. Dodgers bullpen :getin:

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Thor better not gently caress up.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Thor must of ate out at Pinks a lot since being in LA, cause he's got gas!

See what I did there?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

So much for the perfect game.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Strike this guy out.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

That'll do. Now another 20 pitch inning.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

BTW Murphy looks locked the gently caress in.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Vernacular posted:

homophobe powers: engage

See how he branded that baseball last night? He did not approve of that balls lifestyle.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Please stop swinging at eyeball level fastballs David.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Tighten it the gently caress up Synndargardarshefefxrf

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Dodgers don't seem to be fooled by the breaking stuff.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Uh oh. loving A-Gon.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Sit. The gently caress. Down.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

It's going to own when deGrom winds up better then Harvey and Snydergaard winds up being better then both of them.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Murphy for NLDS MVP.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Thanks to the amazing camera work I have no idea where that pitch was.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

It was inside but Duda should of swung. :(

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Meh.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Hanging changeups. His breaking stuff is off a bit.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Dodger Stadium got real excited for a moment there.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Can we scratch a run or 6 here?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Lay off the neck high fastballs assholes.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I liked that inning.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Is that Larry Kings corpse in the 1st row behind the plate?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Can we get some loving pitch counts?

90 mets
100 dodgers

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Agon with the gamesmanship. lol

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Crawford is worth every penny.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

They going to squeeze out another inning from Thor here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

He's at 100 pitches and swinging on the 1st pitch.

• Locked thread