Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther

tao of lmao posted:

Thread concept: an art thief who steals grade school art projects from refrigerators

This is a life concept

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
i didn't, but it is a good idea, unless the thread in question is not good

dogcrash truther

Wertjoe posted:

Whats with the ralp zone?

Ralp is no longer an admin, so my guess is it was Lowtax's way of saying thanks for a job well done? Ralp was a really good admin.

dogcrash truther

pig slut lisa posted:

here's a picture of a bandwagon fan

in my local starbucks theres a sign that says PSL is Back! and I keep forgetting to take a picture of it and post it when you post

dogcrash truther
jdabs

dogcrash truther

alnilam posted:

just dunked a basketball, son

:swish:

dogcrash truther

opioid agonist posted:

fear is the mind diller

dogcrash truther
Thus looks like a fun thread some byob posters might want to participate in and win for the greater glory of our forum http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3747235

dogcrash truther

Mapparu posted:

whats going on with the gbs style sheet im confused

that's the rowdy trout

dogcrash truther

Hick Magnet posted:

Today's story is I'm wearing basketball shorts in public for the first time in like 7 years and I feel naked. Everyone is staring at the outline of my sad grower dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther

• Locked thread