Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
when you order thai they give you a number scale for how spicy you want it(many places), then they adjust your answer 2 by how white you are. So order some thai delivery by phone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow

it's good

ChairmanMeow

joke_explainer posted:

I'm not sure I have any friends that are scared of beef...

why do you hate lesbians?

ChairmanMeow

ChairmanMeow

Damp Star Baby posted:

a quick PSA to any poor college-yobbers who are looking for a cool gift to make mom super happy :)

spicy olive oil bottles are an easy, cost-effective way of putting a lot of thought into a gift for someone special! you can stick to simple blends like just sticking in some basil/oregano, or go crazy with all sorts of hot-peppers and other assortments.

Fantastic to cook with, as a topping on pizza or anything else you might need! keep it in mind! :coolspot:

i would be a happy mom to get that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow

Your mom already has botulism in her face. She is probably immune by now.

• Locked thread