Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Glompton

I've been craving something super spicy all week and nothing I've tried had done the trick. spicy sushi? nope. habanero chips? nope. jalepeno and chili pepper quiche? nope. straight hot sauce? nope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

no, but I'm imagining the future, when Taco Bell unveils the "Thermonuclear Griller"--a quesadilla served with a generous side of pepper spray fogger puffed into the car cabin.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

City of Glompton

pepper spray is the hot sauce version of smoking alcohol, right? all the good stuff goes right to your brain, but none goes in your stomach where it has to work its way through your digestive tract?

City of Glompton

I just ate some crushed red pepper and I feel nothing. I wish I had a big bowl of extra spicy tom yum goong.

City of Glompton

Cyberbird posted:

snap into a slim jim brother

I tried one once, it's like someone filled a paper straw with lard. No thank you!

joke_explainer posted:

flavorful tingle

yes...I see Thai food in my future. I want spice but taste as well.

City of Glompton

update: got invited to a pho place for lunch. spiciness needs have been satisfied. another byob success story!

City of Glompton

Spanish Manlove posted:

How hard is it to make your own hot sauce?

that sounds like a fun project! probably best done with adequate ventilation, I'd imagine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

Damp Star Baby posted:

a quick PSA to any poor college-yobbers who are looking for a cool gift to make mom super happy :)

spicy olive oil bottles are an easy, cost-effective way of putting a lot of thought into a gift for someone special! you can stick to simple blends like just sticking in some basil/oregano, or go crazy with all sorts of hot-peppers and other assortments.

Fantastic to cook with, as a topping on pizza or anything else you might need! keep it in mind! :coolspot:

those are beautiful!

• Locked thread