Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

lol i had an app stuck in the dock & so i killalled the dock & launchservicesd but i guess i messed up cause

everything is good after restarting the apps though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

what article

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

then what is this referring to!?!?!?

vvvv *pointing* vvvv

Rex-Goliath posted:

it warms my heart that a few executives in apple now know about yospos from googling lomarf just a few days after that article was written

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

wtf

mods, ban this chucklefuck

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

nice job echi! :)

can you make a lomarf where its like a field of grass or a wall with something on it or w/e, and then a wind blows or gravity or something, so a bunch of it blows/falls away and the remaining part says lomarf? thatd be cool i think

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Syncopated posted:

id wear a tshirt with this

maybe slightly bigger dog or something idk

seconded. maybe if the chest of the dog is aligned with the middle of the lower o-stroke, thereabouts?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

my sister gave me some t-shirts she made with sentences run through google translate for christmas :3: theyre awesome

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

echinopsis posted:

lmao yeah it would be cool but i made these things ages ago. that zynga/lomarf logo predates lomarf becoming as powerful of a meme as it is today. i just was looking through old folders on my computer and search for lomarf

ah no worries, theyre cool tho. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

very lego, i like it

• Locked thread