Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

a bone to pick posted:

Honestly though if you think Biden would be a decent President you are one dumb motherfucker.

glad to see we agree on something i hope we can become less hostile to eachother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

took me way to long so i must be dr watson

i'd rather be a watson anyway, he gets laid on the reg and knows the earth is round

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Nap Ghost
anyone else watch Obama on 60 minutes tonight? He didn't give a poo poo.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

Darth123123 posted:

How much do the "lower tax brackets" pay? Hint they pay next to nothing. Also, how will his plan to "bring back jobs" actually work, or differ from all the other lower the corporate tax rate republicans? Lol at u

so uh darth there's this thing called demand side economics. basically what happens is poor people don't have much money but there are a fuckin lot of them!!! a way that the poor differ from the rich is that they don't save money, they spend it. when tens of millions of ppl spend small amounts of money it adds up to a bigger amount of money which pays for jobs to keep up with all this new demand created by poor folk spending all their new extra money.

see my boy trump he's running to the left of hillary, he's doing a thing called populism and it loving rules.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Nap Ghost

wiffle ball bat posted:

so uh darth there's this thing called demand side economics. basically what happens is poor people don't have much money but there are a fuckin lot of them!!! a way that the poor differ from the rich is that they don't save money, they spend it. when tens of millions of ppl spend small amounts of money it adds up to a bigger amount of money which pays for jobs to keep up with all this new demand created by poor folk spending all their new extra money.

see my boy trump he's running to the left of hillary, he's doing a thing called populism and it loving rules.

we get it. you're rich and retarded. now be quiet

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

wiffle ball bat posted:

He's not cutting the poors taxes. Hth

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
see i can disagree with you and think you're an embarrassing retard and still be civil about it, its not that hard guys lol. when you scrunch your face up all mad and spit bitter words of anger at me it only debases you and raises your blood pressure and shortens your sad life.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

you know who else ran on populist economic policy and scapegoated a minority?

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

Darth123123 posted:

He's not cutting the poors taxes. Hth

source??? or is this just idle speculation from the pundit who doesn't know what supply and demand is?? lol sorry that's kinda harsh but you asked for it imo

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Nap Ghost

wiffle ball bat posted:

see i can disagree with you and think you're an embarrassing retard and still be civil about it, its not that hard guys lol. when you scrunch your face up all mad and spit bitter words of anger at me it only debases you and raises your blood pressure and shortens your sad life.

supply side economics is what is killing the United States

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

TEAYCHES posted:

you know who else ran on populist economic policy and scapegoated a minority?

Obama?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

actually i was talking about adolf hitler

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Nap Ghost

Obamacare is killing this country

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

wiffle ball bat posted:

source??? or is this just idle speculation from the pundit who doesn't know what supply and demand is?? lol sorry that's kinda harsh but you asked for it imo

I know it, but you made the claim mr. D&D

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

supply side economics is what is killing the United States

agreed and so does trump. that's why he's cutting income taxes on lower brackets, because more take how pay equals more demand for goods and services. this is grade school poo poo y'all put your thinking caps on you're embarrassing yourselves

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

appropriate the wealth of the rich and kill them as a first step to full communism

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

TEAYCHES posted:

actually i was talking about adolf hitler

And I was making a joke

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i read trumps tax plan and lol it is not radical or particularly populist hes a master of rhetoric though if your audience is a bunch of easily swayed racists who spend too much time watching television

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Darth123123 posted:

And I was making a joke

i was making a joke on your joke, as in, i knew you were making a joke, but responded ironically with an 'earnest' reinforcement of my original joke

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Nap Ghost

wiffle ball bat posted:

agreed and so does trump. that's why he's cutting income taxes on lower brackets, because more take how pay equals more demand for goods and services. this is grade school poo poo y'all put your thinking caps on you're embarrassing yourselves

He's like Ron Paul. Some good ideas, but, terrible ways to get there

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Nap Ghost

Darth123123 posted:

And I was making a joke

GBS doesn't get jokes

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

Darth123123 posted:

And I was making a joke

sorry there's no time for humor we've got some serious intellectual heavyweights having a very serious discussion about politics and economics and other really weighty heavy stuff for big manly brains

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

if you want to blow smoke up your own rear end in endlessly pedantic debates with people who think of themselves as Very Serious i highly suggest the subforum "debate and discussion"

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

TEAYCHES posted:

i was making a joke on your joke, as in, i knew you were making a joke, but responded ironically with an 'earnest' reinforcement of my original joke

Fuckin deep

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Nap Ghost

wiffle ball bat posted:

sorry there's no time for humor we've got some serious intellectual heavyweights having a very serious discussion about politics and economics and other really weighty heavy stuff for big manly brains

what better place than General BullShit on Somethingawful.com

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Darth123123 posted:

Fuckin deep

and thats just one of the more basic of my posting strategies

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

wiffle ball bat posted:

actually the vast majority of our debt is owned by americans. it pays to stay informed!

gently caress you that doesnt fit the trump narrative so you are therefore wrong

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

TEAYCHES posted:

and thats just one of the more basic of my posting strategies

*chest thump* #respect

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
i am actually an alien from another planet and i was testing your planet to see if you could deal with some light ribbing and gentle policy disagreements. you were gonna get a glorious bernie golden age of classless utopia. but no. gently caress you. you get 100 years of trump. lick the golden toilet, fags!!!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Nap Ghost

wiffle ball bat posted:

i am actually an alien from another planet and i was testing your planet to see if you could deal with some light ribbing and gentle policy disagreements. you were gonna get a glorious bernie golden age of classless utopia. but no. gently caress you. you get 100 years of trump. lick the golden toilet, fags!!!

I knew you were a rereg

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

wiffle ball bat posted:

rude

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

mdm posted:

gently caress you that doesnt fit the trump narrative so you are therefore wrong

Nor does trump cut low wage taxes

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Trump has come up with one of the greatest business models of all time. How many other hat companies could trick the media into giving them so much free advertising? None, because they're losers.

Buy your Trump hat today. Maybe think about voting in that election thing too or whatever.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

wiffle ball bat posted:

Post ur pic

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
trump says he's gonna cut taxes completely on individuals making under 25k and married ppl making under 50k. his campaign promises are worth exactly as much as everyone elses

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

nationalize the banks imo

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Nap Ghost

TEAYCHES posted:

nationalize the banks imo

loving communist. Where's McCarthy when we need him

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I wish there were only one bank, that way when one bank rejects my loan I can know immediately what bank I should try next

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
one thing liberals tend to agree on is that handouts to the poor end up right back out in marketplace creating jobs. trump and bernie are the only two candidates that may genuinely believe this. trump is the one who will get elected. therefore, trump is the only rational choice for someone who doesn't hate the poor. i don't hate the poor. trump 2016.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i care about poor people who are also brown and undocumented

• Locked thread