Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

you are the reason the rest of the world hates us

you are very stupid, do you know this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Nap Ghost

TEAYCHES posted:

you are very stupid, do you know this?

tell me why

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

TEAYCHES posted:

america. currently we are the largest purveyor of organized state violence on the planet and the crimes of other nations in the past do not absolve our own warcrimes

yeah but you're using technology manufactured using slave labor to cry about issues that don't affect you into the uncaring void so im not sure if you have considered taking a chill pill and not being a fussy pants cry baby any more but it might help lower your blood pressure a tad.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

wiffle ball bat posted:

joe can't go 5 minutes without saying something stupid and off color and not in a charming and dashing trumpy way
thats why hes the best

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Nap Ghost

mdm posted:

thats why hes the best

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

because if you talk to other people who arent in america they dont hate it because "too much opposition to aggressive american foreign policy" actually a lot of people think we are bad for being dicks, heres a poll if you want numbers:

http://www.ibtimes.com/gallup-poll-biggest-threat-world-peace-america-1525008

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

wiffle ball bat posted:

yeah but you're using technology manufactured using slave labor to cry about issues that don't affect you into the uncaring void so im not sure if you have considered taking a chill pill and not being a fussy pants cry baby any more but it might help lower your blood pressure a tad.

do you think im mad? i think you are actually the one who is mad

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
your having an embarrassing mental episode about joe biden and it's making me squirm uncomfortably

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

wiffle ball bat posted:

your having an embarrassing mental episode about joe biden and it's making me squirm uncomfortably

joe biden supported the war in iraq which murdered hundreds of thousands of men women and children. it was a grave crime and a horrible event, it produced massive suffering and death

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Nap Ghost

TEAYCHES posted:

because if you talk to other people who arent in america they dont hate it because "too much opposition to aggressive american foreign policy" actually a lot of people think we are bad for being dicks, heres a poll if you want numbers:

http://www.ibtimes.com/gallup-poll-biggest-threat-world-peace-america-1525008

I am a liberal an I see no problem with the USA being scary

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I am a liberal an I see no problem with the USA being scary

thats because most liberals are human scum and racist as gently caress

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

why hasnt joe biden announced his candicacy

cause hes biden his time

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Nap Ghost

TEAYCHES posted:

you would rather our country be a laughing stock?

You are loving pathetic

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Nap Ghost

Parallax Scroll posted:

why hasnt joe biden announced his candicacy

cause hes biden his time

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

you would rather our country be a laughing stock?

You are loving pathetic

its pathetic if you think that our country would be a laughing stock if we didnt murder innocent people. sorry about your sociopathy, unfortunately theres no real treatment for it

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

TEAYCHES posted:

joe biden supported the war in iraq which murdered hundreds of thousands of men women and children. it was a grave crime and a horrible event, it produced massive suffering and death

yeah i know. who gives a poo poo. it doesn't matter. it doesn't affect you. life goes on. quit having a tantrum. trump 2016.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I hope uncle joes policy in the ukraine is to collectivize the farms

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

wiffle ball bat posted:

yeah i know. who gives a poo poo. it doesn't matter. it doesn't affect you. life goes on. quit having a tantrum. trump 2016.

actually it does affect us because anti-american sentiment is a huge driver and motivation for attacks on american soil, our chickens coming home to roost, if you will

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Nap Ghost

TEAYCHES posted:

its pathetic if you think that our country would be a laughing stock if we didnt murder innocent people. sorry about your sociopathy, unfortunately theres no real treatment for it

we absolutely would be a laughing stock if we didn't murder innocents. We live in the real world.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
hell i wish i had time to worry about some drat iraqi having a rough go of things but you gotta work so many drat hours in this obama economy i mostly just look out for me and mine.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

TEAYCHES posted:

actually it does affect us because anti-american sentiment is a huge driver and motivation for attacks on american soil, our chickens coming home to roost, if you will

screw you TEAYCHES stop trying to explain how politics works to these retards americas downfall will be much funnier and dramatic if we let warmongering ride

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

we absolutely would be a laughing stock if we didn't murder innocents. We live in the real world.

love me love me love me, im a liberal

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

TEAYCHES posted:

yeah ill go ahead and make a spectacle of myself over lightning strikes and shark attacks while im at it lol

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Nap Ghost

TEAYCHES posted:

love me love me love me, im a liberal

go to bed rear end in a top hat

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

go to bed rear end in a top hat

no you

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Nap Ghost

mdm posted:

screw you TEAYCHES stop trying to explain how politics works to these retards americas downfall will be much funnier and dramatic if we let warmongering ride

If you had said CIA i would have respected you

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

imo i think its good when democrats get touchy about this kind of stuff because its their first step to becoming a serious moderate republican. its the classic unexamined & immature liberalism as an adolescent morphing into the natural form of hooting over war death and getting diabetes

the "gently caress you got mine" attitude combined with not giving a gently caress about anything that doesnt personally affect them

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

lol my new av owns thanks whoever you are

wtsnaename
Dec 20, 2005

And their legs get
stuck in my teeth!

TEAYCHES posted:

Why is jingoism misinterpreted as racism? I'm undoubtedly misinformed, I don't really know poo poo about poo poo and I'm a backwoods hillbilly, but as far as I know life was marginally better by comparison to be American before we started trying to prop up foreign governments in a misguided attempt to appear as more of a benefactor on the world stage than we are, and which leaves us looking quite the opposite.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Nap Ghost

TEAYCHES posted:

imo i think its good when democrats get touchy about this kind of stuff because its their first step to becoming a serious moderate republican. its the classic unexamined & immature liberalism as an adolescent morphing into the natural form of hooting over war death and getting diabetes

the "gently caress you got mine" attitude combined with not giving a gently caress about anything that doesnt personally affect them

Ronald Reagan was a monster

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Joe Biden is going to just continue being Vice President for the democratic party. hth

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

wtsnaename posted:

Why is jingoism misinterpreted as racism? I'm undoubtedly misinformed, I don't really know poo poo about poo poo and I'm a backwoods hillbilly, but as far as I know life was marginally better by comparison to be American before we started trying to prop up foreign governments in a misguided attempt to appear as more of a benefactor on the world stage than we are, and which leaves us looking quite the opposite.

imo its not always racism per se but there is an environment among american whites where the value of brown people is not exactly held to equal standards, see: liberals who would probably call themselves progressive thinking that dead muslims is cool and good

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Nap Ghost

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Joe Biden is going to just continue being Vice President for the democratic party. hth

whos gonna be the president. Don't you dare say Hillary

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Donald Trump is going to end up on the democratic ticket and win the nomination. hth

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Ronald Reagan was a monster

why?

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

TEAYCHES posted:

imo its not always racism per se but there is an environment among american whites where the value of brown people is not exactly held to equal standards, see: liberals who would probably call themselves progressive thinking that dead muslims is cool and good

TEAYCHES posted:

also i loving hate the goddamn mexicans

how quickly we change our tune hmmmm??

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

trump by a loving landslide. gonna make reagan/mondale look like obama/romney

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
you know who didn't vote for the iraq war? that's right

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Nap Ghost

Trickle down economics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Trickle down economics

you are the kind of person who is valued in focus groups to determine the effectiveness of tv commercials and soundbites, congratulations

• Locked thread