Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

TEAYCHES posted:

you are the kind of person who is valued in focus groups to determine the effectiveness of tv commercials and soundbites, congratulations

reaganomics have worked so great that we had two total failures

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
both with fiscal republican in office

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The economic failures were from it trickling down to much. hth

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
welp being a valuable member of society i have to wake up on the morning and contribute to the betterment of society so while i wish i could just cut you down with merciless owns all night it's time to retire for the evening. prepare your body for trump '16.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

The economic failures were from it trickling down to much. hth

it's all lowtax's fault

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

poopzilla posted:

ayyyyyyyyy vote for diamond joey lmao

If he shows up to all campaign events IRL like that he'll win.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

http://www.theonion.com/article/biden-huddling-closest-advisers-whether-spend-200--51513

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
To be honest we would have been better off to kill and or enslave everyone in Iraq and take the oil for ourselves like they did in the good old days.

10 to 25 million dead but we save 25 cents a gallon at the pump its worth it in my book.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

To be honest we would have been better off to kill and or enslave everyone in Iraq and take the oil for ourselves like they did in the good old days.

10 to 25 million dead but we save 25 cents a gallon at the pump its worth it in my book.

why would they lower the price of oil if they could charge the same and suck more profit out of the deal

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

TEAYCHES posted:

why would they lower the price of oil if they could charge the same and suck more profit out of the deal

Do you still think Hillary is a war criminal?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Mrit posted:

Do you still think Hillary is a war criminal?

did she advocate for a war that resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of human beings?

Smoothrich
Nov 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

TEAYCHES posted:

did she advocate for a war that resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of human beings?

well I heard she's been meeting with #blacklivesmatters so she seems to tacitly endorse gang warfare and cartel drug trade terror like a typical leftist nowadays. not as bad as Bernie Sanders who probably plans to subsidize small arms and ammunition to the bloods and crips directly as his minority appeasement outreach program instead of giving them jobs like Trump 2016

also by your logic even the Allies in WW2 were all War Criminals who should be hanged. Literally all modern wars result in the death of countless civilians everywhere no matter who is the aggressor or the context. Unless you're American or British of course

Smoothrich has issued a correction as of 08:14 on Oct 12, 2015

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Smoothrich posted:

well I heard she's been meeting with #blacklivesmatters so she seems to tacitly endorse gang warfare and cartel drug trade terror like a typical leftist nowadays. not as bad as Bernie Sanders who probably plans to subsidize small arms and ammunition to the bloods and crips directly as his minority appeasement outreach program instead of giving them jobs like Trump 2016

also by your logic even the Allies in WW2 were all War Criminals who should be hanged. Literally all modern wars result in the death of countless civilians everywhere no matter who is the aggressor or the context. Unless you're American or British of course

the defeat of nazi germany was a solemn duty and moral relativism is a cancer. also your first paragraph here is extremely racist

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

if your state is gassing millions of people in death camps and you arent actively fighting that you deserve to get bombed imo

Smoothrich
Nov 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

TEAYCHES posted:

the defeat of nazi germany was a solemn duty and moral relativism is a cancer. also your first paragraph here is extremely racist

#blacklivesmatter and the outpouring of slavishly slacktivist endorsement by the left is a deflection from the real issues plaguing predominantly african-american urban poor areas: drug cartels, failed public schools (despite getting poo poo tons of government money) and gang violence, all of which apparently seems to thrive under Democratic policy makers that get rubber-stamped into office by poor people and/or minorities stuck living in perpetual fear and squalor wondering why their lives are getting worse over time instead of better. They blame fictional boogeymen like Jim Crow or Ted Cruz for Chicago's astronomical murder rate.

Someone pointing out the horrific statistics of gun violence, drop out rates, unemployment etc in these areas is dismissed out of hand as a racist in a kneejerk reaction programmed in by liberal indoctrination and the left-wing tabloid bubble most millennials live in.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Smoothrich posted:

#blacklivesmatter and the outpouring of slavishly slacktivist endorsement by the left is a deflection from the real issues plaguing predominantly african-american urban poor areas: drug cartels, failed public schools (despite getting poo poo tons of government money) and gang violence, all of which apparently seems to thrive under Democratic policy makers that get rubber-stamped into office by poor people and/or minorities stuck living in perpetual fear and squalor wondering why their lives are getting worse over time instead of better. They blame fictional boogeymen like Jim Crow or Ted Cruz for Chicago's astronomical murder rate.

Someone pointing out the horrific statistics of gun violence, drop out rates, unemployment etc in these areas is dismissed out of hand as a racist in a kneejerk reaction programmed in by liberal indoctrination and the left-wing tabloid bubble most millennials live in.

i blame the fictional boogeyman of 400 years of enslavement and the systematic racism which was codified until 40 years ago and continues to this day, for history and culture occurs in a vacuum and racism is over

just wondering, how would you fix the black people? like to have them stop hitting themselves and getting shot by cops for having skittles and soda. what can they do?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

the real problem with blacks is left slacktivism imo

Smoothrich
Nov 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

TEAYCHES posted:

the real problem with blacks is left slacktivism imo

no, it simply is not a real solution like people pretend it is to feel "progressive"

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

gently caress off racist retard i sincerely hope you loving die

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

TEAYCHES posted:

also he does things almost as creepy as john edwards exploiting that story about his dying gay son in his arms promising blablabla

lol what a fuckin creep

They found the perfect photo to go with that headline.

Smoothrich
Nov 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Jewel Repetition posted:

They found the perfect photo to go with that headline.

i'm sure a Hillary Close Aide provided the whole article pre-written and formatted to politico like the majority of their 2016 campaign coverage

I even wrote in the Democratic primary thread that Hillary's campaign was gonna start using dead Bidens against him soon about 24 hours before that story "leaked" when people were circling jerking about the "issue-oriented campaign" that Democrats are running

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Smoothrich posted:

fictional boogeymen like Jim Crow or Ted Cruz

I wish

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Here's an interesting fanfiction about Biden entering the race. http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/09/29/biden-s-winning-argument-against-hillary.html

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i hope biden does not run because his life has be rough lately and running 4 prez is a rarified misery even for people who are not grieving.

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!
i hope biden shows up tomorrow the moment the debate starts and just makes jokes about the republican field

doesn't even run, just keeps showing up to the debates to mouth off

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Abner Cadaver II posted:

i hope biden shows up tomorrow the moment the debate starts and just makes jokes about the republican field

doesn't even run, just keeps showing up to the debates to mouth off

just points at people in the audience he knows... waves.... fonzie fingers... winks

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
My favorite biden moment was when he showed up at a hillary fundraiser/place with a bunch of hillary donors and talked about how great bernie was doing

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
lol NPR couldn't help themselves from mentioning "CNN says Joe Biden is still toooootally ready for him if he wants to show up tonight!"

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Neurolimal posted:

My favorite biden moment was when he showed up at a hillary fundraiser/place with a bunch of hillary donors and talked about how great bernie was doing

lol

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx
biden is only going to be the next president if obama dies

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Neurolimal posted:

Owned.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Hillary got so mad at Biden for that she punched a wall and broke her wrist.

Feather
Mar 1, 2003
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.

Nonsense posted:

Hillary got so mad at Biden for that she punched a wall and broke her wrist.

Did she ask her focus groups if that was an appropriate expression of her frustration or anger first?

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
*glass shatters*

OH GAWD THAT'S BIDENS MUSIC!

WHATS HE DOING HERE??

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Feather posted:

Did she ask her focus groups if that was an appropriate expression of her frustration or anger first?

Whenever I see 'Hillary' and 'focus groups' I mentally insert 'Obama' and 'teleprompters' in place of it, and suddenly I'm reading Free Republic!

Feather
Mar 1, 2003
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.

Mrit posted:

Whenever I see 'Hillary' and 'focus groups' I mentally insert 'Obama' and 'teleprompters' in place of it, and suddenly I'm reading Free Republic!

You've already admitted to trolling, so I suppose your comment makes sense in light of that.

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Feather posted:

You've already admitted to trolling, so I suppose your comment makes sense in light of that.

:qq:

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Looks like the answer is no.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenophon