Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Sir I've been on the internet since 1996. I have seen a LOT of dudes cutting off their dick. You're going to have to do more than that to impress me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horse Inspector
Aug 11, 2005
privacy publicly displayed

Adlai Stevenson posted:

Well of course Israeli teams are in European associations! They can't go to Asia because too many countries will refuse to play against them.

What other regions can we chain this into? I'm looking in Australia's direction

Maybe I'm being wooshed but I'm not sure what this is getting at. I was just using them as example of how diverse and large the group is.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
dont cut your dick off. write "nickrowefillea rules" on it and post a picture of it

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

How am I supposed to fit all of that on my micropeen?

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Mel Mudkiper posted:

seeing a real lack of empty quotes for the possibility of a dude cutting off his dick

and I thought I knew you people

I don't want Rap to hurt himself. He's a friend and a good poster.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/13881217/losangeles-police-say-dodger-stadium-assault-suspects-thought-mom-son

quote:

LOS ANGELES -- Los Angeles police Chief Charlie Beck says two people involved in an assault outside Dodger Stadium that critically injured a baseball fan are believed to be a mother and son.

Beck said Tuesday that detectives had yet to interview the man who was injured late Friday after the Dodgers lost the opening game of the NL Division Series to the New York Mets.

The chief declined to discuss what may have led to the fight until the victim is interviewed, and he urged anyone who saw or recorded the incident to contact police.

Beck says stadium security has been significantly enhanced since a 2011 beating that left San Francisco Giants fan Bryan Stow with brain damage.

The fight occurred in a stadium parking lot.

LAPD Officer Matthew Ludwig told the Los Angeles Times the apparent victim was still in critical but stable condition Monday and it was not clear whether the people involved in the fight were fans of rival teams.

Witnesses told the Los Angeles ABC affiliate that the fight took place between Dodgers and Mets fans and that the injured party was a Mets fan. They said the man was punched and then fell, striking his head.

A Dodgers spokesman told the Times that the team had no comment on the situation.

The incident is drawing comparisons to the beating of Giants fan Bryan Stow, who was disabled from brain damage suffered in an attack on Opening Day 2011 in a stadium parking lot outside Dodger Stadium.

The Stow beating focused attention on security at the stadium and led to a $14 million jury verdict against the Dodgers for the former Santa Cruz paramedic. Louie Sanchez and Marvin Norwood pleaded guilty in the case.

hey mom let's punch this guy in the head until he dies

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Parmesan Basil posted:

I don't want Rap to hurt himself. He's a friend and a good poster.

Besides knowing this place he'd probably bleed out and then we'd have to make another memorial thread and donate to some kind of dick cutters prevention hotline

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Intruder posted:

How am I supposed to fit all of that on my micropeen?

initials

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

"Fun" fact about the Stow case: his health insurance company took a huge chunk of his settlement through subrogation and he received less than $6 million. The estimated cost for his lifetime care is $30 million by the way

Also the Dodgers insurance company purchased the $3.4m lien from his insurance company for $1.8m and deducted the $3.4m from the money they sent him for the settlement which nets them $1.6m

Intruder fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Oct 13, 2015

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Rasczak posted:

Besides knowing this place he'd probably bleed out and then we'd have to make another memorial thread and donate to some kind of dick cutters prevention hotline

A powerful tragedy. I wish the best for all my posting pals. Yes, even the guys who root for evil teams :)

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Intruder posted:

"Fun" fact about the Stow case: his health insurance company took a huge chunk of his settlement through subrogation and he received less than $6 million. The estimated cost for his lifetime care is $30 million by the way

Also the Dodgers insurance company purchased the $3.4m lien from his insurance company for $1.8m and deducted the $3.4m from the money they sent him for the settlement which nets them $1.6m

gently caress America.

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Intruder posted:

Maybe if he spent his insurance money on lobbyists instead of selfishly on his own care, this wouldn't be an issue?

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Chilichimp posted:

gently caress America.

Actually, that's based in English common law and has ties to Roman law.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

based on the principle of deodands, the city of LA now has a legal right to own the stadium since it injured the man when he fell...assuming he dies.

Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015
Lakeland Destroyers parent, Leo Davis, was arrested for punching the ref at a game in Kissimmee on Saturday.

Davis was charged with assault on a sports official and banned from all future events. But the board that oversees the league voted Thursday night to also suspend the entire Destroyers organization just two games before the playoffs.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/r...nt-punching-ref

Got to start them young.

BasicFunk
Feb 26, 2011

How's your Funkentelechy?

Mel Mudkiper posted:

cut off your dick ham

qtiyd

Put a firecracker in your peehole!

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

BasicFunk posted:

Put a firecracker in your peehole!

You ever microwave a hot dog and the end busts open?

It's like that

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Sash! posted:

Did you know that it happened in America though. Or sorry is that not convoluted and obscure enough for you

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Sash! posted:

v2vian man posted:

Did you know that it happened in America though. Or sorry is that not convoluted and obscure enough for you

gently caress America.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

v2vian man posted:

I missed you

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

v2vian man posted:

:lol:

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

v2vian man posted:

I was saying its not like we invented it.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Sash! posted:

Word?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Sash! posted:

TIL

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Sash! posted:

WORKS FOR TIPS

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
gently caress this planet, really.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
Apparently the guy was a co worker with my dad and a really good friend of his. Really sad loss. Apparently from a co worker who was with him they shot him as he was trying to stop the fight.

GenericMartini fucked around with this message at 08:12 on Oct 15, 2015

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

the guy died btw

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/10/15/man-shot-during-fight-outside-cowboys-game-dies/

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
God drat, your favorite team is not worth fighting, shooting or dying over. So dumb and senseless.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Obligatory Handle posted:

God drat, your favorite team is not worth fighting, shooting or dying over. So dumb and senseless.

So the Nika Riots were senseless? Whatever, bitch, keep hating on our ancestors, as if you know better.:rolleye:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

what if I shoot myself instead of somebody else

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Ehud posted:

Why finish Philbin's work for him?

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax

Ehud posted:

Depends on what team you root for.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Depends on what team you root for.

Let's say.... cowboys?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

imagine the last thing you ever saw was brandon Weedon trying to hump a doorknob while Brady is in the corner with a strap-on assaulting jerry jones' 73 year old butthole

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Ehud posted:

imagine the last thing you ever saw was brandon Weedon trying to hump a doorknob while Brady is in the corner with a strap-on assaulting jerry jones' 73 year old butthole

Why would he need a....you know what...never mind

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

CyberPingu posted:

Why would he need a....you know what...never mind

Imagine a unicorn...

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Thread title needs updating

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax

Chichevache posted:

Let's say.... cowboys?

Do you live in or grew up in or near Dallas or in a nearby state?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

loving... gently caress the Cowboys, also, this gay EARTH.

• Locked thread