Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
I came in this thread to judge but then I realized that I would do literally anything if a crowd was egging me on to do it bc im weak and pathetic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
I would cut off my dick if a crowd egged me on to do it. Wouldn't have to be a big crowd either. Hell a small gathering gazing at me with passing interest would probably do the trick. I hate my awful dick

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Good to know? More like bad to know really

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Sash! posted:

Actually, that's based in English common law and has ties to Roman law.

Did you know that it happened in America though. Or sorry is that not convoluted and obscure enough for you

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
I wish this would replace the factually inaccurate story of kitty genovese as a parable about man's capacity for casual cruelty but failing that it would be good if they burned down the jerrydome and shipped Texans to concentration camps and cut off my peace of poo poo dick

• Locked thread