Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
I'd be rioting too if I had to watch soccer. :patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

v2vian man posted:

Did you know that it happened in America though. Or sorry is that not convoluted and obscure enough for you

:lol:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Obligatory Handle posted:

God drat, your favorite team is not worth fighting, shooting or dying over. So dumb and senseless.

So the Nika Riots were senseless? Whatever, bitch, keep hating on our ancestors, as if you know better.:rolleye:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Ehud posted:

what if I shoot myself instead of somebody else

Why finish Philbin's work for him?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Obligatory Handle posted:

Depends on what team you root for.

Let's say.... cowboys?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Ty1990 posted:

Apparently the guy has a fiancé he was set to marry next month and she's pregnant with his kid :smith:.

And it's not "gently caress the cowboys" or "gently caress dallas" this poo poo happens all over the country. A lot of people are loving retarded.

Wait... are you telling me that violent acts occur in places besides Jerry Dome parking lot? :aaaaa: mind.loving.blown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Mulaney Power Move posted:

me? i only go to sporting events to masturbate in public. at least i am not shooting anyone.

Bills fan?

• Locked thread