Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

quote:

A fight in Lot 10 after Pats - Cowboys gm @ATTStadium. Victim shot in the head. Serious condition. Not fatal

quote:

Per eye witness, suspect was egged on by a crowd of people to kill the victim. #shooting #attstadium

https://mobile.twitter.com/clarencehilljr/status/653405109712351232

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2015/10/one-person-shot-near-att-stadium.html

I figured I would post this as its own thread while details develop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Although he didn't finish the job the shooter has already shown better accuracy than Weeden

:wow:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

seiferguy posted:

In Europe they usually just resort to throwing bananas at their black athletes.

Or in South America, drawing and quartering

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

"Arlington police said 28-year-old Marvin Rodriguez pointed a gun at a man during a fight then shot Sells in the neck as Sells tried to break up another altercation."

Was it worth it Marvin?

• Locked thread