Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

based on the principle of deodands, the city of LA now has a legal right to own the stadium since it injured the man when he fell...assuming he dies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Chinatown posted:

why do people go to NFL games irl

do they not have TVs?

some ppl hate themselves so much that they clench their teeth and head outside every now and then to suffer wretched humanity. they're not as smart as you or I, obviously, but they like to be tricked into having a good time at a live sports event by the crypto fascists that surround us. i am currently authoring a blog post on the topic.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

me? i only go to sporting events to masturbate in public. at least i am not shooting anyone.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

no dolphins, but i am from south florida like many other bills/patriots/jets fans

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Chilichimp posted:

I think it was a pats fan,

all the better

• Locked thread