Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

BlueArmyMan posted:

I'm okay with going 2-3 in the Arena when this is in my winnings:

Howdy Mal'Ganis brother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
I actually pulled a Mal'ganis from an arena pack about a little under a week after crafting him, because that's always how those things go

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

Vicas posted:

I actually pulled a Mal'ganis from an arena pack about a little under a week after crafting him, because that's always how those things go

If that happened to me I would laugh until I cried.

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

Vicas posted:

I don't think I've ever pulled a legendary I really wanted that I wound up crafting. I had to craft my boom, Jaraxxus, Mal'Ganis, and antonidas.

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
I've pulled both Rag and Mal'ganis not long after crafting them :v:

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
do you still not understand?
This thread is making me want to pick Hearthstone back up. How screwed am I if I try to start playing again with no cards past the first couple stages of Blackrock Mountain?

toddy.
Jun 15, 2010

~she is my wife~
If you have an okay number of cards from classic and Naxx you should be alright. GvG doesn't have a great deal in it, you already have Emperor Thaurissan, TGT is kinda garbage. Yeah you might be able to still make some things work.

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

We need Dragon-type Pokemon to help us prepare our food before we cook it. We're not sure why!

ProfessorProf posted:

This thread is making me want to pick Hearthstone back up. How screwed am I if I try to start playing again with no cards past the first couple stages of Blackrock Mountain?

As screwed as I was first round. :hfive:

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo
Tavern Brawl this week gives you Tough Choices

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
Pff, Mark of Nature for the Mogor's Champ, when has a 12 attack minion ever been bad

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

Vicas posted:

Pff, Mark of Nature for the Mogor's Champ, when has a 12 attack minion ever been bad

I considered it, but went with Aviana for the novelty. 1 mana Mogor's Champ was kinda nice.

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

Y'all are mean I want Malganis too :qq:

Okay I got lord jay recently so maybe it evens out

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
im gonna pick a random number from 1 through 3 and guess what it was 3

vicas and meis you two are up next! ill be in touch soon.

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Boss Wiggler posted:

im gonna pick a random number from 1 through 3 and guess what it was 3

vicas and meis you two are up next! ill be in touch soon.

Nice. Vicas, prepare to win!!

I mean lose. Prepare to lose.

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
Inconceivable!

e: for the record tonight is a wind waker session but that's not until late so there is a possibility of doing it like early evening

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

That'll be late night for me but i might still be around because i never sleep.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

ProfessorProf posted:

You'll be fine. Other than Dr. Boom, the worst card in the game, most cards in the meta are from the adventures or classic.

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo
Arena was kind to me again. Guess it's time to build a Mage deck.

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
hey sorry for disappearing for the last few days. i will continue to be gone until about sunday after tonight. so if anyone wants to do their match today get at me and we'll figure it out.

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
Okay I am back from my time away from the Internet. I am free to do matches every night my time. Let's get this poo poo rolling.

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
This will likely be the only Sunday evening/afternoon I'll definitely be available, tho it sorta depends on when meis is going to bed. I'm pretty open during the week but again, timezones

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
okay hey cool so im free every night. idc who lets get these matches for round 2 done this week!

Benach
Aug 15, 2013
I know me vs. personman was bad but I'm curious just how bad it was.

toddy.
Jun 15, 2010

~she is my wife~
oh right pins recorded a match and never posted it

Also if I'm around on Battle.net or you have twitter and can arrange your match hit me up (or pins, whoever's around) also I have more time on my hands to record matches that don't have pins in them. My ID is somewhere on the first page.

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

i'm free pretty much whenever but you'll not see me online because i'm on EU usually. Just PM me with a time~

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

What is that bear doing there?

Show us the cards!

Stardunk
Jan 19, 2009
GVOLTT! When can you play!?

GVOLTT
Dec 27, 2012

Honestly, I don't know what I want to put here, so I'm going with this.

Stardunk posted:

GVOLTT! When can you play!?
Normally I would say I'm available any night, but I really have to catch up on schoolwork over the next couple of nights, so I'd say Thursday night at the earliest.

Stardunk
Jan 19, 2009
Thursday night is perfect for me, ill be home from D&D by 9pm EST

GVOLTT posted:

Normally I would say I'm available any night, but I really have to catch up on schoolwork over the next couple of nights, so I'd say Thursday night at the earliest.

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
Make it 9:30 est and I'll be there for it.

Stardunk
Jan 19, 2009
I'm here and im ready to play.

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
Alrighty I have two matches I need to upload! Benach Vs. PersonMan is completed as is Stardunk Vs. Gvoltt.

These are two entertaining matches that you guys really need to see!

Up next is gonna be the final two matches and Idc when they get done just soon!

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Whoever's playing that pirate warlock list should chuck in some floating watchers since they get boosted by the weapon attacks.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Boss Wiggler posted:

These are two entertaining matches that you guys really need to see!

Where the gently caress are they then?

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

goatface posted:

Sorry work is really crazy and I'm not around as much as I'd like to be. My actual time at home has been cut into like a fourth as much as usual. And it won't get better until after Christmas. And then on January 4th neither myself, Rotationsurgeon toddy or Dryzen will be here to record as we are hoofing it down to AGDQ until the tenth so believe me I'm trying here but it's not easy to get this stuff together. I apologize for the delay.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I demand you do more for me. Sate my thirst for people bickering over card games I don't really understand.

Seedy Wizard
Feb 17, 2011

who wants a
body massage

goatface posted:

The piss babies are screaming for you to piss on them Pins. What the cuck is your problem, bruh?

edit: gently caress*

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.

Boss Wiggler posted:

Sorry work is really crazy and I'm not around as much as I'd like to be. My actual time at home has been cut into like a fourth as much as usual. And it won't get better until after Christmas. And then on January 4th neither myself, Rotationsurgeon toddy or Dryzen will be here to record as we are hoofing it down to AGDQ until the tenth so believe me I'm trying here but it's not easy to get this stuff together. I apologize for the delay.

Speedrun hearthstone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Odysseus S. Grant
Oct 12, 2011

Cats is the oldest and strongest emotion
of mankind

Nalesh posted:

Speedrun hearthstone.

Place joke about face hunters here.

• Locked thread