Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
synthetik
Feb 28, 2007

I forgive you, Will. Will you forgive me?
The GiantBomb VR thing they did showed Henry's character model, and he's overweight and out of shape.

edit: not as bad as I remembered.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ0JTkBZdyw

Right around 9:37

synthetik fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Apr 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

synthetik
Feb 28, 2007

Cojawfee posted:

Are you talking about Will From Tested™?

Oh, is that not supposed to be the player character? I just assumed it was! Kinda what I had in my head when playing.

synthetik
Feb 28, 2007

I think this game is on the list for a HDR update with the PS4Pro if you're looking for a reason to replay it.

synthetik
Feb 28, 2007

ja2ke posted:

Not HDR. We are updating PS4 to 10 bits per color channel instead of 8 across the board, so there is a bit more range and vibrancy in general in the next patch, but it's not "HDR color." (The games colors are all hand authored in standard range color and moving to HDR would be... weird and not desired in our specific case!) We are also running at 1440p with 4K UI if your Pro is plugged into a 4K TV, with slightly pumped up foliage density. (A Pro plugged into a 1080p TV will see even more dense foliage and some draw distance extensions.) Also the free roam mode (a very light weight but pleasant mode!) is making its way to PS4 with that update. More on it in the next day basically!

Yep, I screwed that up. Sorry for the misinformation!

• Locked thread