Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jkyuusai
Jun 26, 2008

homegrown man milk

Hobo Clown posted:

Wait, he says his first game Juliet was in Australia, and his second game he put her in a home. Does Juliet end up their either way? I definitely put her in a home in my game, and Henry says multiple times that she's in Melbourne. Not really important, either way. Just not something I thought could change.

I opted to take care of her. Henry starts drinking a lot and eventually gets a DUI. Her parents find out and take her to Australia at that point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jkyuusai
Jun 26, 2008

homegrown man milk

Blind Rasputin posted:

I just did it. It shows you in your own tower. :lost:

Around the same point in that video where they talk about the map being busted while in Delilah's tower, they also mention that in the game world, Delilah's tower is positioned above Henry's tower.

jkyuusai
Jun 26, 2008

homegrown man milk

Fans posted:

And they do, which makes the message at the end to go back to her so weird.

Oh I'm not saying it isn't tough! Just that Henry really shouldn't be doing it.

I read it as him going back to reconnect with his wife who he's been estranged from due to her illness and how he reacted to it. Delilah and Henry speak about it in terms of "going to see her". So more like visiting without any implications of making a decision to bring her back or stay with her in Australia. Realistic relationship baby steps.

And yeah, as someone who lived with and helped care for a loved one with Alzheimer's for several years, it's complete torture. I almost stopped playing the game when that choice came up.

• Locked thread