Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheAsterite
Dec 31, 2008
I wish I hadn't spent $18 bucks on it. I'm in the camp that the ending sucked, and for such a short game, it really stands out. That'll teach me to pre-order a game in the future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAsterite
Dec 31, 2008
There were a couple of technical flaws that took me out of the game as well:

TheAsterite
Dec 31, 2008
This walking sim suffers from massive tonal shift in the middle with a forgettable climax and cheap ending that felt like the developers were too lazy to make some 3d models so they could get away with the non impactful closure of the character dynamics. The premise seems great but the execution of the sub narrative was eye rolling.

• Locked thread