Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
A lot of reviews are mentioning consistent frame-rate issues on the PS4. Super bummer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Cowman posted:

:siren:Ending Spoilers for a very minor thing:siren:

Did you look at the picture in Delilah's tower? I told her Henry wears a tux and had a thin mustache and scar so there he was in a tux with a thin mustache and scar. Turt Reynolds was there too. It's super adorable.

She also draws a terrifying caricature of Forrest Byrnes.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Dark_Swordmaster.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Megaspel posted:

I'm a couple hours in and I'm just not feeling it at all. The mystery isn't intriguing in the slightest and the gameplay is so loving dull, just watching repeated animations go through the same orange rocks forever while listening to bad dialogue between two characters now and again.

Is this the whole schtick? I'm at the bit right now someone tries to trap you in the cave after you get the keys and holy poo poo is all of this so very boring and uninteresting.

You haven't got to the turret sequence yet.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I think it's fine to not like a game, actually.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I think it's fine to speak to your audience, and to tell them wether you think a game is bad or not.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

CJacobs posted:

Sure, but the critical difference is that if you have 120,000 subscribers on your youtube channel, you probably should take the 5 seconds to make note of the fact that playing the game live for an audience might have something to do with how you perceived it.

I don't think the people she's broadcasting too need the fact that she is broadcasting and they are not explained to them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

CJacobs posted:

What do you mean, 'who cares'? Obviously I care or I wouldn't have posted about it. What I'm saying is, there's a difference between "I don't like the game" and "the game is bad"

Not to the person speaking.

• Locked thread