Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
The trailers for this game are absolutely sublime. Perfect blend of telling you what you need to know to be interested while not telling you enough to ruin it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Probably the best game I'm never going to play again.

Hyper Crab Tank posted:

My lovely Boss Is Going To Get Me Killed Hill (:colbert:)

The correct name and I will brook no argument on this.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Macaluso posted:

I don't necessarily agree with that. The big reveal trailer at E3 showed all this mundane hiking around while talking to a faceless woman on a walkie talkie, and then ends with a shot of a watch tower, and the girl on the walkie talkie going "if that's not you in your tower... then who is??" and then the trailer ends. It certainly gives this mystery thriller vibe to the game. Doesn't hint at a conspiracy I guess, but the actual end result being nothing more than Old Man Jenkins & The Lake Teens was super disappointing after that trailer. In the end they didn't really advertise the game to be anything, they barely advertised it at all. Everyone is gonna take away a different hope for the game

Oh man, the original trailer is really going to piss you off..

I'm actually kinda interested in what happened between this trailer and the final game. I'm pretty sure none of that dialogue is in the final game and it gives a complete different vibe to the game and Delilah than we got. Were there major rewrites?

• Locked thread