Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
One of the companies involved in this game makes my FTP client.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

ja2ke posted:

That is Panic. They are amazing! In addition to making great FTP clients and web development IDEs, they partnered with Keita Takahashi to make the official Katamari Damacy and Noby Noby Boy tshirts that were for sale for most of the 2000s. Also, their first ever intern in the early '00s was a very young Derek Yu, who went on to make Spelunky as well as other things. Those guys have their own weird shadow universe of gaming cred. They also do crazy side projects like designing the trade show booths for Walt Disney Imagineering and posters for Disney theme parks. Strange, good people.

Apple wanted to buy their music player app to turn into iTunes but they were like "nah".

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
They made a usenet client and didn't stop selling it until a year ago. It is impossible for Panic to exist, basically.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

NESguerilla posted:

I'm trying to go south to find try campfire smoke, and just past the river supply box my map shows a trail but there is nothing there. Not sure where to go. Help?

I think you're supposed to follow that river?

• Locked thread