Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Eskaton posted:

I'm really annoyed.

Why did Ned trash our tower before knowing we went into the cave the first time?

Your other complains are valid, but Ned didn't trash your tower. That was the lovely teenage girls (they stole your sheets.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Mokinokaro posted:

well I took the note to mean they'd destroyed their own campsite on purpose to get you in trouble.

Could have legit been a bear or other sort of wild animal, too.

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Did anyone else happen to read all of Henry's typewritten journals? It really bothered me that you couldn't actually pick them up and had to rely on camera zoom, because there's some really good insight towards his background/inner thoughts in there.

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Megaspel posted:

I'm a couple hours in and I'm just not feeling it at all. The mystery isn't intriguing in the slightest and the gameplay is so loving dull, just watching repeated animations go through the same orange rocks forever while listening to bad dialogue between two characters now and again.

Is this the whole schtick? I'm at the bit right now someone tries to trap you in the cave after you get the keys and holy poo poo is all of this so very boring and uninteresting.

The dialogue between Henry and Delilah is the best part of the game, so if you're not feeling that, nothing else in the game's really gonna appeal to ya. You're also like 30 minutes away from the end of the game.

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Megaspel posted:

The only bit which made me doubt it for a second was the tent with all the monitoring equipment and charts and poo poo, which in retrospect is completely stupid, I don't believe a single dude could've or would've set all that poo poo up to gaslight people, bunch of heavy machinery and expensive poo poo in there.

To be fair to the game, he explicitly didn't. All that poo poo's from an unrelated science thing, he just threw his fake files in there to freak you out.

• Locked thread