Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Wow - as an avid lover of the wyoming wilderness, cool art styles, and good game narratives, this is so extremely my poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Can you talk at all about your research process for this game? I've driven three days to wyoming the last four summers so I'm not kidding when I say it's one of my loves in this world. Did you get to spend much time out there taking notes on the environment? Is this game going to be set in yellowstone proper or somewhere else (bighorn mountains, or the tetons perhaps)? are you going for an accurate depiction or an impressionistic one (obviously accurate is relative considering the art style)? is the terrain itself at all based on a real area (I see lots of spruce and birch and not much lodgepole, so I am guessing you took a few liberties at least)? what about animals, they are such a big part of the region - are we going to see any bison, elk, bears, etc? did you visit the active firewatch station in yellowstone? did you see my buds the fattest ground squirrels on the planet? lots of burning questions.

The Walrus fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Jan 27, 2016

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
that's super awesome in all respects. can't wait to buy your game.

• Locked thread