Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

One of them is the book that the dad from Gone Home wrote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I chose to put her in a home because I kinda saw things going completely bad for Henry if he tried to take care of her on his own.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Fans posted:

And they do, which makes the message at the end to go back to her so weird.

Oh I'm not saying it isn't tough! Just that Henry really shouldn't be doing it.

Yeah, I figured as much. The idea of him going back to her makes more sense if it was just a fact of him drifting away from her while she is being cared for at a facility.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

synthetik posted:

The GiantBomb VR thing they did showed Henry's character model, and he's overweight and out of shape.

edit: not as bad as I remembered.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ0JTkBZdyw

Right around 9:37

They show that drawing of him right at the beginning, and Henry looks overweight in it. I just imagined that over the summer he got more stocky from running around the wilderness all the time.

• Locked thread