Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

I loved the art and exploration of The Witness and while I realize this is going to be a very different experience, I'm looking forward to exploring the pretty forest and learning whatever I can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Just curious, am I missing Antialiasing options somewhere? Pretty sure this is relatively low AA:

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Tommofork posted:

If Ned had said something vague like climbing accident or the rope broke, an accident is still possible, but he specifically says Brian didn't set the anchor right. He's lying about something he doesn't know you know, which doesn't bode well for his innocence. I don't know why he did it, or why he kept Brian's stuff, but he murdered his kid.

Brian would repeatedly lose his pitons to try and get out of Rock Climbing but that doesn't indicate that Ned didn't have more pitons to continue to try to get Brian climbing. I absolutely did not get the sense that Ned was lying about Brian's death at all, just the fact that he was a lovely father for forcing Brian to go climbing over and over after Brian wasn't interested

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

I also had a ton of issues with the game on PC.

Immediately after clearing rubble inside the cave and climbing through, I fell through the world and had to load. Lots of times the dialog cut out on me for no clear reason, such as when Delilah asked me to guess why she was out there. When trying to get to the Cottonwood tree, I managed to take a path that locked me to the rocks and dirt near the tree with invisible walls surrounding me, and it took me a long time to find my way back to normal terrain. Super annoyed that, with how flexible your relationship with Delilah seems to be, it sounds like the endings are very similar. I could understand the Ned/Brian storyline being the same regardless, but your culpability for the fires, if you stick with Delilah, and decisions on how to address the cops should have changed based on my responses.

• Locked thread