Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spaceships
Aug 4, 2005

i love too dumptruck

guacamole aficionado

Ahundredbux posted:

you gotta talk to a girl

wtf gonna cancel my preorder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spaceships
Aug 4, 2005

i love too dumptruck

guacamole aficionado
game is out bitches get lost in the woods

spaceships
Aug 4, 2005

i love too dumptruck

guacamole aficionado
ps4 stutter is most definitely a thing.

game is still fuckin spectacular

spaceships
Aug 4, 2005

i love too dumptruck

guacamole aficionado

MinibarMatchman posted:

not gonna buy this until patch then

your loss.

spaceships
Aug 4, 2005

i love too dumptruck

guacamole aficionado

The REAL Goobusters posted:

How bad is it? I bought the game at work so I won't have a chance to play it for a few more hours.

it's not an issue; if (when) there are a few in a row, it's an issue.

edit: edited for clarity

spaceships
Aug 4, 2005

i love too dumptruck

guacamole aficionado
drat fine game.

spaceships
Aug 4, 2005

i love too dumptruck

guacamole aficionado
ive now mulled over this video game after beating it twice and slept a handful of hours, and i was very, very annoyed by the stuttering going through round 2.

that being said, this game is fuckin spectacular. the ending threw me, and while i thought it felt empty at first, i think it actually fits very well. i will visit hank and delilah every so often, i think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spaceships
Aug 4, 2005

i love too dumptruck

guacamole aficionado

Tekopo posted:

I need to see what the clipboard says again, since I don't recall exactly what it says. It also seems weird that he would just leave it out on a rock next to the lake, especially when he is able to keep track of what Henry/D are saying. Which means he must have both forgotten about the clipboard, then dropped his radio, which to me seems a little contrived.

i'm pretty sure ned knocks the gently caress outta hank shortly after you find the first clipboard. he was hiding, forgot the clipboard.

edit: i didn't see the above edit, oh well

spaceships fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Feb 15, 2016

• Locked thread