Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daedalus1134
Sep 14, 2005

They see me rollin'

I missed the turtle but I did manage to rescue the raccoon trapped in the abandoned cabin stove.

Cool game. Do you get anything for collecting all the books? There are a batch by the same author that are conspicuously numbered, but I ended up finishing while still missing number 6, assuming there are 9 total.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daedalus1134
Sep 14, 2005

They see me rollin'

ymgve posted:

Anyone got the photo mode in the main menu to work? Only gives me an error message when entering my email.

If you played it in one sitting, there is a steam update that came out sometime during my game. Quitting out, letting the patch go, and loading it back up fixed it for me.

Daedalus1134
Sep 14, 2005

They see me rollin'

ja2ke posted:

Hey sorry if this is too much of a plug, but I wanted to let you guys know that we finally got the Firewatch vinyl soundtracks back from manufacturing and they're up for sale in the store. I'm pretty excited about these!

Thanks, I'm a complete sucker for videogame vinyl.

• Locked thread