Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm going to stay up too late tonight to play this game early :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i love the art style

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Bobnumerotres posted:

i love the art style

my too everyone is either goku or android 18 and it rules

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

watching the gameplay footage has only increased my hype for this game

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Musown

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Seriously though, I love musou games and picked on samurai warriors on synthys recommendation. It owns. Can't wait to play this

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe
hyrule warriors owned and really emphasized the things that make warriors games kick rear end, i got full confidence this will own hard

Im not getting a ps4 until December tho

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

SombereroLad posted:

hyrule warriors owned and really emphasized the things that make warriors games kick rear end, i got full confidence this will own hard

Im not getting a ps4 until December tho

it's really hard not to go pick this up with a PS4 tomorrow :negative:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Do it man

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

If your patience is extremely strong, pick up the game and maybe wait until Black Friday to get the console.

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006

Lumpy the Cook posted:

If your patience is extremely strong, pick up the game and maybe wait until Black Friday to get the console.

This is the worst advice I've ever heard

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

are black friday deals for consoles even viable tho? like if it comes down to standing in line at 5pm on thanksgiving night in order to save 50 bucks -- i ain't doing it

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ps4 is only 350 now. I'd go for it dude

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Ps4 is only 350 now. I'd go for it dude

I forgot about the price drop. Get it! Now!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

don't influence me.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

............................................................................................................are the uncharted games woth playing.?

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Most of the Black Friday sales for PS4 are for bundles, and DQH won't likely have a PS4 bundle.

e: at least in america.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

No Such Thing posted:

Most of the Black Friday sales for PS4 are for bundles, and DQH won't likely have a PS4 bundle.

e: at least in america.

My loving wallet

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe

Black Baby Goku posted:

My loving wallet

Importing that beauty was in the ballpark of 700 bux a few months ago

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's all region free right???

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

............................................................................................................are the uncharted games woth playing.?

if you haven't already they're good. a bit too much combat here and there though. TLOU is probably better as a 3rd person shooter but less bombastic with its action and set pieces.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

their not worth spending money on

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

they arent horrible but not worth

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Hahaha guys DQ Heroes owns. It's really fun, I was grinning like an idiot (not my usual idiot grin I mean the one for special occasions) slaughtering hundreds of slimes, skeletons, drackees, and magicians. I stabbed a green dragon and a huge cyclops.

I have Alena and Kiryl now and their dialog is really good. The localization is what you'd expect from a DQ game since the DS releases got started.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

eh, i liked them well enough, but they werent a system seller to me.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

synthys epic thirst for dragon quest and musou games

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

They look great, but the shooting feels kinda bad since all the enemies are huge damage sponges, and the platforming is basically pushing the direction button, there's little skill to it.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
The enemies in Uncharted take up a ton of bullets and do this juking maneuver so headshots can be a little annoying. Platforming doesn't really feel exciting, just move from ledge to ledge bf they break off the wall.

Train level in 2 is p cool.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i like them but i like a lot of fail games. theyre like indiana jones basically

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Can't wait to play this bad boy today.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

here's a 35 minute gameplay video of dragon quest builders https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkm1J_MyY3M

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

:swoon: :swoon: :swoon:

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe

Black Baby Goku posted:

It's all region free right???

last i checked it was

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

It's fun.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Time to slime pun was approximately 130 seconds by my watch

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It was a real shock when the throne room loaded up and there were suddenly 800 slimes and skeletons on screen.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

That was really cool.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm afraid I must absolutely unlock Alena immediately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I bought the game

• Locked thread