Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Spanish Manlove (LMFAO) is dropping his formal GBS Mod presence to just kick back and LOL at the fail that is Battlefront 3. Only in Pimp Zone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Spanish Manlove (LMFAO) is dropping his formal GBS Mod presence to just kick back and LOL at the fail that is Battlefront 3. Only in Pimp Zone.

Epic winnage

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

check this out: battlefail 3

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

poo poo Field 3.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

trying to jack off posted:

check this out: battlefail 3

:eyepop: :captainpop::chanpop::dogbutton:

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Nice thread Spanglish Manglove.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I should give broken age a shot since I got it free on ps+ but there's too many drat win games out right now. Including dragon warrior heroes tonight

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Clone yourself so you can play more games.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Kazvall posted:

somebody hasn't played soma :rolleyes:

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

rediscover posted:

somebody hasn't played soma :rolleyes:

Please, don't embarrass me in front of my friends.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
when it gets released from the icy grip of origin and is f2p maybe

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Kazvall posted:

Finally both of us will stay virgins

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
Not sure if serious

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

i like former GBS mods try to post in Imp Zone its like if the really uncool principal who gave you detention tried to hang out with you after the year was over

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

i like former GBS mods try to post in Imp Zone its like if the really uncool principal who gave you detention tried to hang out with you after the year was over

lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

lmao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

lol

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

hahaha

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
What's up fellow kids?

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Spanish Manlove posted:

What's up fellow kids?

Jesus H Christ on a pogo stick with Mary and Judas

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

apropos to nothing posted:

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I.N.R.I posted:

whats the best point + click adventure. monkey island ? or

I wouldn't say it's the best but Loom had some cool ideas.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

The dig op

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

whats the best point + click adventure. monkey island ? or

I'm an ace attorney man... I'm also a fan of hotel dusk and the zero escape series

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

no they will not posted:

I'm an ace attorney man... I'm also a fan of hotel dusk and the zero escape series

I never really think of those games as point and click games but yeah...the Ace Attorney Trilogy and 999 are some of the best DS games available

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Black Baby Goku posted:

Was grim fandango remake any good?

yeah

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

no they will not posted:

I'd never played the original so I can't compare it to that but I had fun with it... it was pretty buggy when I played it though. It crashed midway through year 2 and it doesn't autosave and I hadn't saved since the start so I haven't played it since

it was even more buggy on the original. gettign feels now thinking back to my family computer and accidently saving a hot babe with bare titties as my desktop wallpaper and my parents coming through the front door and im on pure adrenaline now

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

What this man said

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

"Star Wars Battlefront is the dad rock of video games" - Mensa review of the Battlefront beta

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I thought the beta was kinda fun, but I dont think I am going to buy it. I'm hoping my roommate will buy it and then i can just play it since he spends all of his time playing computer games anyways

Dec 26, 2012

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
999 was some drat win

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

In Training posted:

I never really think of those games as point and click games but yeah...the Ace Attorney Trilogy and 999 are some of the best DS games available

Ghost Trick probably counts as one too and rules.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Lol

Spanish Manlove posted:

What's up fellow kids?
Ugh

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

This

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

No Such Thing posted:

also machinarium if you want some new school stuff.

machinarium is outstandingly good

• Locked thread