Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SabinBlitz
May 19, 2015

Firm believer that muscles conquers all
Between New Dawn and Rise of Agon, I like the direction RoA is going. So I'll wait for RoA to release a server. Good luck to New Dawn.

I was in Murder Herd back in NA release. I remember assaulting... Jakudun I think? From Ottenhal? Good times. I left about 8 months after NA release because AV were idiots but I've always kept tabs on the game.

There is no way RoA will ever, ever, ever reach the same numbers as DFO release days but hopefully enough people come back to make it a decent private server.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SabinBlitz
May 19, 2015

Firm believer that muscles conquers all
So... are any goons signing up to play in DarkFall: RoA server?

I'd like to play with Goons if possible. Otherwise, I'll go join some other sperg guild.

SabinBlitz fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Mar 3, 2016

• Locked thread