Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

i remember the quest design being garbage but once you see four people clambering all over a manticore/cow and stabbing it you gotta concede the combat system is d best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
according to the dragon my character's one true love is some fuckin blonde guy that i don't recognize at all and I'm pretty sure I've never seen him in the game and after the fight they made love :whoptc:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
What was his name?

Dec 26, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

What was his name?

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

George got with Ser Mercedes, which required me not to save the Duchess. It's a drat shame that you can't get with both of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Capcom added Guile, Ryu, Chun-Li and other SF characters to Dragons Dogma Online.

• Locked thread