Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Here's a mind bending concept I'd like to share with you all. I like both games. For different reasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I thought about it for a minute and it feels like q3 is the better game whereas UT has more charm.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Having played both extensively at the lan cafe when they came out, UT was for people that couldn't hang in quake, and for them it was definitely more fun.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I hope Blizzard soon answers all my emails about having custom shoes and boots in lieu of hats.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

qnqnx posted:

Its going to be boring rear end shite

times I'm alone taking a poo poo are always very exciting

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Wormskull posted:

The only time before 2012 or so that I played Quake was in high school but even then I liked the quake 3 demo and warsow 1 billion times more than the pirated UT99 someone had on thumb drive even though I played UT2K4 for the first time in at least 2006 or something and spent probably 100 hours in the single player. Which hell I'll give them that the single player mode of UT2K4 is something most shooters that would otherwise just be bot matches should have.

I only played through q3 sp once and I recall the dude with the hiverboard being a gigantic turd burgler

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I got q3 the day it was released, at the mall, so I had to wait 4 hours while my mom was at jc penny just reading the manual and muttering 'quake, win, sex, big titties win quake, mmmmm'

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Klesks rock my boat iykwim

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Pablo Gigante posted:

I got Q3A for Christmas 1999. Extremely epic.

Gamer five! Up high! Down low... Hah! Too slow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

At this point I'd rather play just plain old q3 or cpma

• Locked thread