Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I vote for a Skeleton pun.

Or just "bad time"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Godna posted:

Team 13...how utterly appropraite

:allears:
I vote we just keep it. Unlucky 13 and all.

But if any of you guys have another name idea, I'll change it.

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008
I would like to say that I wasn't the one who named our team what it is, despite how incredibly appropriate it is for what passes as my murderous beast's "build".

Bene Elim
Feb 9, 2010

The beast from Crete that can't be beat!
Hi Team 3 / Tooth and Foot. No idea if you guys want to coordinate or not. If so my email is bene dot elim dot 42 at the gmails, we could set up a hangout or something.

If not, I'll just make the murderwolf and we go from there. Should be a good team mix for chaos and stabbings.

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Galick posted:

"A furry, a farmer, and two cows" (formerly team 10) are ready to go!

I looked at my team and oh my god.

Good job, it's a pretty appropriate name for us!

I don't see much need to co-ordinate anything. We're just going to kill and be killed, right?

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Endorph posted:

I vote we just keep it. Unlucky 13 and all.

But if any of you guys have another name idea, I'll change it.

Nope, I think it's a perfectly appropriate name.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Bene Elim posted:

Hi Team 3 / Tooth and Foot. No idea if you guys want to coordinate or not. If so my email is bene dot elim dot 42 at the gmails, we could set up a hangout or something.

If not, I'll just make the murderwolf and we go from there. Should be a good team mix for chaos and stabbings.

CaptJack17 at Gmail for me if you want to.

Fuubi
Jan 18, 2015

THUNDERDOME LOSER

AnoHito posted:

CaptJack17 at Gmail for me if you want to.

And I would be mcfuubi at gmail then.

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

My Dad, email sent. Afriscipio, nice to be working with you again! Mr. Vile? Well I'm sure you're nice too.

I'm at kirasect at gmail dot com.

Klokwurk
Sep 18, 2010

I'm completely bloody shit at this!

tithin posted:

I vote for a Skeleton pun.

Or just "bad time"

Bad to the Bone? Hmm, There must be a better skeleton pun than that though...

Mr. Vile
Nov 25, 2009

And, where there is treasure, there will be Air Pirates.

Ramc posted:

My Dad, email sent. Afriscipio, nice to be working with you again! Mr. Vile? Well I'm sure you're nice too.

I'm at kirasect at gmail dot com.

I am moderately nice. Let's go get murdered! :black101:

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

Klokwurk posted:

Bad to the Bone? Hmm, There must be a better skeleton pun than that though...

Skeletal earworm placeholder up until we think of one.

Klokwurk
Sep 18, 2010

I'm completely bloody shit at this!

AJ_Impy posted:

Skeletal earworm placeholder up until we think of one.

Actually... I kinda like that as it is.

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face

dasmause posted:

(Former) Team 15, I changed the name. It's kinda-sorta the only decent thing I had in mind and is related to nothing and represents nothing, if you wanna change it, I don't mind

I changed it to something I like better but likewise not especially attached to it.

Add katzking at the hot mail on Skype to talk "strategy" (note: I have never had a fighter get past round 2)

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
Hmm, I was going for a gimmicky "fire two arrows, then beat the opponent to death with the bow" build, the one build where I actually won with a bowbold, but for a teamfight I guess I'll go with a more traditional build.

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Team 14 - all biggish dudes.

Happy with the name whoever created it

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

I'm in Worse Munki, with fallingdownjoe, Pittsburgh Lambic, and Segway Rave. Other dudes, feel free to talk strategy in PMs.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Dang it, missed fighter registration. I was so looking forward to finally getting enter the tournament, too. :(

All 1,000 dorfbux on the currently unnamed team 13, against This Bites! :10bux:x100

Silverminnow
Feb 25, 2008
Shiniest fish in the sea!
Fellow Cool Rad Awesome Pals, I hope you're as excited as I am to destroy our much larger opponents in round 1. Seriously though I think we look fine and can't wait to see what the hell happens.

Frozen_flame
Feb 14, 2012

Press A to Protect Earth!
The... Subterranean Animists? Well hello friends we are going to repeatedly die.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

jon joe posted:

Dang it, missed fighter registration. I was so looking forward to finally getting enter the tournament, too. :(

All 1,000 dorfbux on the currently unnamed team 13, against This Bites! :10bux:x100

Stick around. Someone will abandon a fighter and you can swoop in and save the day by loving up the fighters build so bad that my team wins.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Spermy Smurf posted:

Stick around. Someone will abandon a fighter and you can swoop in and save the day by loving up the fighters build so bad that my team wins.

Okay. I will keep a careful eye, but if possible I'd like to call pre-dibs.

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010

Silverminnow posted:

Fellow Cool Rad Awesome Pals, I hope you're as excited as I am to destroy our much larger opponents in round 1. Seriously though I think we look fine and can't wait to see what the hell happens.

poo poo, that's right, we're all small mostly relying on dodge.

we are hosed.

Coward
Sep 10, 2009

I say we take off and surrender unconditionally from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure

Klokwurk posted:

Actually... I kinda like that as it is.

Do we need to add the word "Squad" to the end of it?

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Cool Rad Awesome Pals, hit up my gmail (gshort2) and I'll get everyone together so we can talk about how to most effectively lose in the shortest time possible.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

hey guys, I think i found a better name for team 13

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Endorph posted:

hey guys, I think i found a better name for team 13

I'm glad I bet all my money on you.

Tirius
Aug 16, 2007

A short, sturdy creature fond of drink and industry.

John Charity Spring posted:

Good job, it's a pretty appropriate name for us!

I don't see much need to co-ordinate anything. We're just going to kill and be killed, right?

Mostly be killed probably! We've all already spent most of our points anyway, so not much to talk about for now!

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Have you heard about First Dog? It's a very good comic I just love.

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe
Against my better judgement, I have placed all my dwarfbucks on my own team. I hope Spermy Smurf appreciates my donation to his round 2 betting fund.

Pickled Tink fucked around with this message at 08:07 on Oct 17, 2015

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face

Tirius posted:

Mostly be killed probably! We've all already spent most of our points anyway, so not much to talk about for now!

You can respec until tourney starts.

Iunnrais
Jul 25, 2007

It's gaelic.
I know my build sucks, but maybe my team's sheer mass will carry us a round or two at least.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Is there a list of the changes made since the last tournament?

dasmause
Jul 20, 2015

Maugrim posted:

I changed it to something I like better but likewise not especially attached to it.

Add katzking at the hot mail on Skype to talk "strategy" (note: I have never had a fighter get past round 2)

Sent you a mail and message on skype, hope any of them arrived

Afriscipio
Jun 3, 2013

I go away for one day and everything happens in my absence. My Dad, is there anything I should know about the team?

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

Afriscipio posted:

I go away for one day and everything happens in my absence. My Dad, is there anything I should know about the team?

Added you onto our chain, assuming your email hasn't changed since Meat and Two Veg.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.
I hope my team is ok with me trying to out-bad Munki. Not intentionally, I just have no clue what I'm doing, in life or otherwise.

Jazzimus Prime
May 16, 2002

The Brothers Autobot
We'll give the teams until Monday evening U.S. time to get their setups finalized, and then we'll go ahead and start the fights.

Also, in case anyone wasn't already aware, you can now place bets on the first round of fights!

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

We have three people working together and then one who won't edit their character :smith:

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
We have 3 people who are locked into builds and one rear end in a top hat who is changing his mind every 3 hours. Each build they do is worse than the last.

Its me. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ablative
Nov 9, 2012

Someone is getting this as an avatar. I don't know who, but it's gonna happen.

Spermy Smurf posted:

We have 3 people who are locked into builds and one rear end in a top hat who is changing his mind every 3 hours. Each build they do is worse than the last.

Its me. :negative:

Your first one was the only actually terrible one I've seen.

Granted I'm terrible at this poo poo, but.