Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me
I've got a horrible feeling that Worse Munki are about to do exactly the same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me
Congratulations to the Petting Zoo - I guess they learned from her last couple of fights that the only way to contain Experiment 22 is to gang up on her like a group of playground bullies.

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me
It's been about 24 hours you should just go for it. That's, like, a whole DAY.

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me
Has anyone done a Trump-themed fighter yet? If not, then for the next tournament I bagsy a Troll called Donald J Thump

Edit: Just remembered Trump's Vicious Discharge. In all fairness... he's not been all that memorable so far.

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me
Great writeup, Pickled. It's just a shame that it was such a massacre.

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me
Now I can't wait for the inevitable final fight: Lightly Whipped v a team of gremlins armed with sticks.

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me
What a ridiculous fight. I was sure we were going to get another upset in there, especially as Experiment Twenty-two did absolutely bugger all for the first half of the match.

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me
What the gently caress happened there.

Edit: Seriously - I checked the logs and gently caress and Suck parried about four of Experiment 22's shots using the warhammer, even before she was otherwise hurt. Madness!

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me
I feel soiled now.

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me
If they don't appear, is it possible to work out which non-qualifying manager most obsessively checked the website, and give them control?

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me
Seems like a possible way of repaying all of the effort which goes into these things (it's much appreciated, for everyone involved, by the way)

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me
That was glorious

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me
fallingdownjoe, you are managing Experiment Twenty-Two, a female Tigerman fighter.

This fighter is participating in the 1054 Armok Arena League tournament as a member of Worse Munki.

She has the following equipment.
Steel Long Sword
Steel Helm
Leather Armor
Iron Mail Shirt
Iron Gauntlets

She has the following skills.
Level 5 Fighting (Proficient)
Level 5 Sword (Proficient)
Level 2 Dodging (Adequate)
Level 3 Shield (Competent)
Level 4 Armor (Skilled)

I think it's quite obvious that I didn't really know what I was doing, especially early on - I've started playing the game now as a result of the Arena though and having a great time! I'll be bringing a much more tested fighter to the next tournament - thanks to everyone who's put in the vast amounts of time needed to keep this thing running.

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me
Top 10 in the betting! Yes!

And congratulations to Go Big!

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me
In with Donald J Thump

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me
Donald J Thump is ready to get down and dirty!

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me
Ah, I forgot the terrors of serpent venom. I'll get you next time, weird snake man thing!

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me
In with Accrington Stabley

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me

Dirty Frank posted:

Accrington Stabley? Who is he?

Exactly.

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me
I vote for A, too.

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me
I can't remember how arrows work in this version. Is it still the case that if I have one arrow in inventory I'll fire it forever until I'm struck down, or will I fire once then charge into battle?

Edit: I've just read the description of the weapon on the website and it answered my question.

fallingdownjoe fucked around with this message at 12:42 on Dec 6, 2016

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me

Cythereal posted:

Works for me.

And me!

Spermy Smurf posted:

I think team macros in this version only allow 40 arrows. Cant be changed I dont think.

Jazz?

This works fine for me - I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to end up dying even earlier than normal.

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me

Krunge posted:

360 Noscope Paralyzed Headshot!!!

I think we all know the true winner here. :colbert:

YESSSSSS!

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me
No 360noscope? Boo! I call a fix!

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me
I'm mostly playing a race I've not played with before: I think just not dying really quickly will be a nice change!

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me

Afriscipio posted:

I've just inspected our team. Oh god, what have we wrought?

Magical things! (I have no idea what I'm doing)

Also I named the team, so if someone wants to change it to something less poo poo please do so!

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me
I'm learning a couple of things from this tournament: a) I'm really bad at betting and b) my attempt to make a maul-wielding Moleman has proven pretty disastrous so far.

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me
I have created perhaps the greatest fighter of all time. Bow before me, mortals! (It'll have to be really quite a low bow as he's a Dark Gnome).

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me
Ah, nuts! Yeah, I was hoping Stabsy would get a quick blow in there. Well done iron human man!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me
Looks like Fartley did a sterling job distracting his opponents and being a major target of their abuse. What more could a Molemarian ask for out of life?