Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iunnrais
Jul 25, 2007

It's gaelic.
Haven't followed this since the first team tourney... I'm in. Let's do this.

My build is going to suck so hard. But once I thought of the name... I can't go with any other gimmick.

Iunnrais fucked around with this message at 13:00 on Oct 13, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iunnrais
Jul 25, 2007

It's gaelic.
May I suggest an unorthodox but entertaining method of picking teams this time around? Instead of random selection, hold a grand melee! Rank players by the order they go out in the melee, then, assign teams via whatever fair metric you see best! Maybe try to keep teams total ranking fairly close. It'd make for more exciting betting, I think.

Iunnrais
Jul 25, 2007

It's gaelic.
I know my build sucks, but maybe my team's sheer mass will carry us a round or two at least.

Iunnrais
Jul 25, 2007

It's gaelic.
Urist McLee gives me some small hope that my Tyler Durden is Hobbes might do passably well!

Iunnrais
Jul 25, 2007

It's gaelic.
True. I probably still suck.

Iunnrais
Jul 25, 2007

It's gaelic.
Vicious melee. I like the double teaming. 4x4s offer a bit more of the "I stab you but get stabbed by someone else" bloody confusion that makes this so entertaining.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iunnrais
Jul 25, 2007

It's gaelic.
Man, I sucked so hard I think I brought the whole team down...