Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tirius
Aug 16, 2007

A short, sturdy creature fond of drink and industry.
Oh man, excited for another season of this! Even though last time my giant troll lost to a gremlin in the first round....

Hopefully Rob Ford, drunken minotaur mayor will do better!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tirius
Aug 16, 2007

John Charity Spring posted:

Good job, it's a pretty appropriate name for us!

I don't see much need to co-ordinate anything. We're just going to kill and be killed, right?

Mostly be killed probably! We've all already spent most of our points anyway, so not much to talk about for now!

Tirius
Aug 16, 2007

I think my minotaur is performing about as well as the actual Rob Ford would.

Tirius
Aug 16, 2007

Rob Ford... Did something?

I've never been prouder

Tirius
Aug 16, 2007

Figures I forget to bet on my own team this round haha

Tirius
Aug 16, 2007

Spermy Smurf posted:

If its cool, I will throw all the fighters in a brawl in like 15hrs from this post. Eastern time morning.

Say if you want to be in it.

You MUST post your fighter/team name so I can find it.

If you make me search for it, too fuckin bad.

Please give my fighter one more chance to die uselessly 15 seconds into a match!

Rob Ford (Furry, Farmer, and two cows)

Tirius
Aug 16, 2007

Yeah, this has been super great! I always love seeing a bunch of new posts and reading through a fight/the reactions! Thanks everyone who took the time to run matches!

Even if my fighter Rob Ford did about as well as his namesake would have.

Tirius
Aug 16, 2007

I can't wait to spend days mulling over builds before watching my fighter get his skull jammed through his brain in under two seconds!

Tirius
Aug 16, 2007

I think this time I'm going to suggest that my team all make sure to pick a weapon, it seems to be important

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tirius
Aug 16, 2007

Tunicate posted:

In at least one version there was a bug where you could instantly level your skill to full by falling and successfully parrying the entire planet.

:wtc: